The Association of Financial Advisers and TAL have announced the six finalists in the running to become the next recipient of the Female Excellence in Advice Award.
The award recognises female financial advisers who have made a significant contribution to their profession, the community and clients – with a winner to be announced at the upcoming AFA conference.
“We are delighted to have received an amazing number of entries for the Award again this year,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“Boosting the number of female advisers in the profession is essential. It is a well-established fact that Australian women face significant challenges when trying to grow and protect their wealth and many feel more comfortable seeking advice from another woman.”
The Award finalists are:
- Adrienne Rush, Bendigo Financial Planning Ltd
- Dominique Bergel-Grant, Leapfrog Financial Pty Ltd
- Catherine Robson, Affinity Private Pty Ltd
- Eleanor Dartnall, Dartnall Advisers Pty Ltd
- Justine Back, Back to Back Financial Planners
- Dianne Charman, Jade Financial Group Pty Ltd
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all