Female Excellence in Advice Award finalists announced
The Association of Financial Advisers and TAL have announced the six finalists in the running to become the next recipient of the Female Excellence in Advice Award.
“We are delighted to have received an amazing number of entries for the Award again this year,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“Boosting the number of female advisers in the profession is essential. It is a well-established fact that Australian women face significant challenges when trying to grow and protect their wealth and many feel more comfortable seeking advice from another woman.”
The Award finalists are:
- Adrienne Rush, Bendigo Financial Planning Ltd
- Dominique Bergel-Grant, Leapfrog Financial Pty Ltd
- Catherine Robson, Affinity Private Pty Ltd
- Eleanor Dartnall, Dartnall Advisers Pty Ltd
- Justine Back, Back to Back Financial Planners
- Dianne Charman, Jade Financial Group Pty Ltd