The Association of Financial Advisers and TAL have announced the six finalists in the running to become the next recipient of the Female Excellence in Advice Award.
The award recognises female financial advisers who have made a significant contribution to their profession, the community and clients – with a winner to be announced at the upcoming AFA conference.
“We are delighted to have received an amazing number of entries for the Award again this year,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“Boosting the number of female advisers in the profession is essential. It is a well-established fact that Australian women face significant challenges when trying to grow and protect their wealth and many feel more comfortable seeking advice from another woman.”
The Award finalists are:
- Adrienne Rush, Bendigo Financial Planning Ltd
- Dominique Bergel-Grant, Leapfrog Financial Pty Ltd
- Catherine Robson, Affinity Private Pty Ltd
- Eleanor Dartnall, Dartnall Advisers Pty Ltd
- Justine Back, Back to Back Financial Planners
- Dianne Charman, Jade Financial Group Pty Ltd
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all