Winston Capital Partners has penned a deal with Yellow Brick Road to distribute an active cash solution to financial advisers and small financial institutions.
“We are very pleased to have appointed the Winston team to distribute our active cash solution to financial advisers and small institutions,” said YBR Funds Management.
“Winston’s strategic approach has really stood out and we are seeing the pipeline develop substantially in a very short time.
“Having such depth of experience in distribution made a great deal of sense for us given the 60 plus years of experience among Winston’s founders, which has ultimately fast tracked our market entry with a well-planned approach.”
Winston has struck a similar deal with Morphic Asset Management.
Winston has hired Robin MacIntyre to support that growth.
“Winston launched almost 12 months ago with a clear target of being Australia’s leading specialist funds management and third party marketing and distribution firm,” said founding partner Andrew Fairweather.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all