Winston Capital Partners has penned a deal with Yellow Brick Road to distribute an active cash solution to financial advisers and small financial institutions.
“We are very pleased to have appointed the Winston team to distribute our active cash solution to financial advisers and small institutions,” said YBR Funds Management.
“Winston’s strategic approach has really stood out and we are seeing the pipeline develop substantially in a very short time.
“Having such depth of experience in distribution made a great deal of sense for us given the 60 plus years of experience among Winston’s founders, which has ultimately fast tracked our market entry with a well-planned approach.”
Winston has struck a similar deal with Morphic Asset Management.
Winston has hired Robin MacIntyre to support that growth.
“Winston launched almost 12 months ago with a clear target of being Australia’s leading specialist funds management and third party marketing and distribution firm,” said founding partner Andrew Fairweather.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all