BT Wrap has moved to provide advisers with more mobile access to wrap reporting for its widely used BT Wrap product.
BT Wrap Snapshot will provide advisers with mobile access to "popular client reports" with the app, which the group said has been in development for 12 months and is a companion tool to the BT Wrap DeskTop.
BT Financial Group’s head of platforms Kelly Power said the app is based on meeting adviser needs.
"Advisers want new ways to demonstrate more value to their clients and to eliminate paperwork," Ms Power said.
BT said the app will give advisers access to portfolio valuation, asset allocation and cash statement reports, which it said are the most popular. It also enables advisers to show clients their entire portfolio position and explore it in more detail on the spot, BT said.
The app can be personalised to individual practices and dealer group logos and carries no extra charge for registered Wrap DeskTop advisers, according to BT.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all