Suncorp-owned insurance provider Asteron Life has appointed a new executive manager of operations and strategy Implementation in order to better align its distribution arm with its overall strategy.
David Plant will take on the role overseeing the operations and shared services function across Asteron Life’s adviser distribution business.
“Asteron Life’s strategy is to create a sustainable future for our industry… which means aligning to high performing partnerships with advisers, that provide ongoing value to their business,” Asteron Life’s executive general manager for adviser distribution Jordan Hawke said.
“David’s role is critical to ensuring we have greater focus and alignment across our business to drive the delivery of our strategy.”
“David brings strong experience in strategic management and working closely with advisers on business solutions, and I am confident he will enable us to cohesively drive the execution of our strategy across our adviser distribution business.”
Mr Plant has more than 30 years’ experience in financial services and joins from a role at Aon Hewitt Financial advice as general manager of operations.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Nov 2018CBA admits lax attitude with ASIC on advice woesBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018FASEA clarifies existing adviser educational standardsBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Nov 2018Days of ‘one-dimenional’ adviser are over: MentorBy Reporter
- 21 Nov 2018FPA attempts to ban Raftery from conferenceBy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- view all