Suncorp-owned insurance provider Asteron Life has appointed a new executive manager of operations and strategy Implementation in order to better align its distribution arm with its overall strategy.
David Plant will take on the role overseeing the operations and shared services function across Asteron Life’s adviser distribution business.
“Asteron Life’s strategy is to create a sustainable future for our industry… which means aligning to high performing partnerships with advisers, that provide ongoing value to their business,” Asteron Life’s executive general manager for adviser distribution Jordan Hawke said.
“David’s role is critical to ensuring we have greater focus and alignment across our business to drive the delivery of our strategy.”
“David brings strong experience in strategic management and working closely with advisers on business solutions, and I am confident he will enable us to cohesively drive the execution of our strategy across our adviser distribution business.”
Mr Plant has more than 30 years’ experience in financial services and joins from a role at Aon Hewitt Financial advice as general manager of operations.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all