The chairman of a beleaguered financial services company has filed for bankruptcy and has subsequently been banned by the corporate regulator.
ASIC has banned former Wickham Securities chairman Bradley Thomas Sherwin, who also headed up Sherwin Financial Planners, for a period of two years and seven months – the period remaining of Mr Sherwin’s bankruptcy.
The regulator’s investigation into the Sherwin Group continues.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- view all