The chairman of a beleaguered financial services company has filed for bankruptcy and has subsequently been banned by the corporate regulator.
ASIC has banned former Wickham Securities chairman Bradley Thomas Sherwin, who also headed up Sherwin Financial Planners, for a period of two years and seven months – the period remaining of Mr Sherwin’s bankruptcy.
The regulator’s investigation into the Sherwin Group continues.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all