The chairman of a beleaguered financial services company has filed for bankruptcy and has subsequently been banned by the corporate regulator.
ASIC has banned former Wickham Securities chairman Bradley Thomas Sherwin, who also headed up Sherwin Financial Planners, for a period of two years and seven months – the period remaining of Mr Sherwin’s bankruptcy.
The regulator’s investigation into the Sherwin Group continues.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all