The chairman of a beleaguered financial services company has filed for bankruptcy and has subsequently been banned by the corporate regulator.
ASIC has banned former Wickham Securities chairman Bradley Thomas Sherwin, who also headed up Sherwin Financial Planners, for a period of two years and seven months – the period remaining of Mr Sherwin’s bankruptcy.
The regulator’s investigation into the Sherwin Group continues.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all