The chairman of a beleaguered financial services company has filed for bankruptcy and has subsequently been banned by the corporate regulator.
ASIC has banned former Wickham Securities chairman Bradley Thomas Sherwin, who also headed up Sherwin Financial Planners, for a period of two years and seven months – the period remaining of Mr Sherwin’s bankruptcy.
The regulator’s investigation into the Sherwin Group continues.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all