Financial Planning Services Australia (FPSA), part of the netwealth Advice Group, has appointed the final member of its new executive team with the addition of Peter Boston.
Mr Boston will join as national advice manager for the group as part of its recent executive restructure announced in May.
FPSA general manager and netwealth head of advice Simon Micallef said Mr Boston’s appointment was the last senior addition under the revamp.
“FPSA has been undergoing significant change over the past six months as we reshape the business to offer increased and more tailored services to our principal business owners and advisers,” Mr Micallef said.
“Peter’s appointment ensures an increased focus on recruitment of new businesses, business development, key relationship management with principals and advisers and growth of our existing businesses.
“Peter’s experience will be a welcome addition to the group, having previously worked in various institutions within advice distribution, advice support services, adviser development and sales and marking.
“The appointment of Peter has finalised the head office restructure of the business announced earlier this year,” Mr Micallef added.
netwealth has said the head office restructure will allow the business to focus on increasing its advice distribution footprint.
Mr Boston’s new role will be effective as of September 23.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017Former AMP adviser gets permanent banBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all