Aon Master Trust has gained approval for its MySuper product from the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
Aon will launch its default super product – Aon MySuper- on January 1 next year.
“This is an important announcement for the Aon Master Trust,” Aon Hewitt Wealth Management managing director Pierre Kraft said.
“It provides confidence to our members, employers and stakeholders that we are prepared and compliant for the changes in superannuation as we continue to deliver quality retirement products and solutions.”
The investment option will take a lifecycle approach that will adjust as members age, with a greater focus on growth assets when they are younger and moving towards defensive assets as they approach retirement.
The Aon Master Trust makes adjustments on an annual basis from age 42 so that the transition towards capital security at age 67 is gradual.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all