Aon Master Trust has gained approval for its MySuper product from the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
Aon will launch its default super product – Aon MySuper- on January 1 next year.
“This is an important announcement for the Aon Master Trust,” Aon Hewitt Wealth Management managing director Pierre Kraft said.
“It provides confidence to our members, employers and stakeholders that we are prepared and compliant for the changes in superannuation as we continue to deliver quality retirement products and solutions.”
The investment option will take a lifecycle approach that will adjust as members age, with a greater focus on growth assets when they are younger and moving towards defensive assets as they approach retirement.
The Aon Master Trust makes adjustments on an annual basis from age 42 so that the transition towards capital security at age 67 is gradual.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 29 Jun 2017CPA advice arm fuels liability concernsBy Katarina Taurian
- 29 Jun 2017ASIC takes IFA crackdown a step furtherBy Aleks Vickovich
- 28 Jun 2017Treasury reveals details of new ASIC powersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Fintech take-up doubles in AustraliaBy Tim Stewart
- 28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Advisers look to working on-the-go: BTBy Staff Reporter
- view all