Aon Master Trust has gained approval for its MySuper product from the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
Aon will launch its default super product – Aon MySuper- on January 1 next year.
“This is an important announcement for the Aon Master Trust,” Aon Hewitt Wealth Management managing director Pierre Kraft said.
“It provides confidence to our members, employers and stakeholders that we are prepared and compliant for the changes in superannuation as we continue to deliver quality retirement products and solutions.”
The investment option will take a lifecycle approach that will adjust as members age, with a greater focus on growth assets when they are younger and moving towards defensive assets as they approach retirement.
The Aon Master Trust makes adjustments on an annual basis from age 42 so that the transition towards capital security at age 67 is gradual.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all