Aon Master Trust has gained approval for its MySuper product from the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
Aon will launch its default super product – Aon MySuper- on January 1 next year.
“This is an important announcement for the Aon Master Trust,” Aon Hewitt Wealth Management managing director Pierre Kraft said.
“It provides confidence to our members, employers and stakeholders that we are prepared and compliant for the changes in superannuation as we continue to deliver quality retirement products and solutions.”
The investment option will take a lifecycle approach that will adjust as members age, with a greater focus on growth assets when they are younger and moving towards defensive assets as they approach retirement.
The Aon Master Trust makes adjustments on an annual basis from age 42 so that the transition towards capital security at age 67 is gradual.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- view all