Aon Master Trust has gained approval for its MySuper product from the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
Aon will launch its default super product – Aon MySuper- on January 1 next year.
“This is an important announcement for the Aon Master Trust,” Aon Hewitt Wealth Management managing director Pierre Kraft said.
“It provides confidence to our members, employers and stakeholders that we are prepared and compliant for the changes in superannuation as we continue to deliver quality retirement products and solutions.”
The investment option will take a lifecycle approach that will adjust as members age, with a greater focus on growth assets when they are younger and moving towards defensive assets as they approach retirement.
The Aon Master Trust makes adjustments on an annual basis from age 42 so that the transition towards capital security at age 67 is gradual.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all