Financial planning sector business broker Kenyon Partners has announced it has rebranded as Connect Financial Service Brokers, as succession planning is set to become a key post-FOFA focus.
In a statement announcing the rebrand, Connect chief executive Paul Tynan said that as the dust settles on FOFA implementation, succession planning will come to be the key focus of ‘baby boomer’ practices.
“The name Connect was selected as it acknowledges the principle that financial service businesses are based on relationships and in any transaction, the most important element is for buyers and sellers to have a ‘connection’ ,” Mr Tynan said.
“In addition, the Connect name clearly defines and positions the company and reinforces its standing as Australia’s leading business broker providing clients with specialized services in the areas of sales, acquisitions and mergers of financial planning, accounting and risk insurance businesses”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all