Financial planning sector business broker Kenyon Partners has announced it has rebranded as Connect Financial Service Brokers, as succession planning is set to become a key post-FOFA focus.
In a statement announcing the rebrand, Connect chief executive Paul Tynan said that as the dust settles on FOFA implementation, succession planning will come to be the key focus of ‘baby boomer’ practices.
“The name Connect was selected as it acknowledges the principle that financial service businesses are based on relationships and in any transaction, the most important element is for buyers and sellers to have a ‘connection’ ,” Mr Tynan said.
“In addition, the Connect name clearly defines and positions the company and reinforces its standing as Australia’s leading business broker providing clients with specialized services in the areas of sales, acquisitions and mergers of financial planning, accounting and risk insurance businesses”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all