Financial planning sector business broker Kenyon Partners has announced it has rebranded as Connect Financial Service Brokers, as succession planning is set to become a key post-FOFA focus.
In a statement announcing the rebrand, Connect chief executive Paul Tynan said that as the dust settles on FOFA implementation, succession planning will come to be the key focus of ‘baby boomer’ practices.
“The name Connect was selected as it acknowledges the principle that financial service businesses are based on relationships and in any transaction, the most important element is for buyers and sellers to have a ‘connection’ ,” Mr Tynan said.
“In addition, the Connect name clearly defines and positions the company and reinforces its standing as Australia’s leading business broker providing clients with specialized services in the areas of sales, acquisitions and mergers of financial planning, accounting and risk insurance businesses”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- view all