Financial planning sector business broker Kenyon Partners has announced it has rebranded as Connect Financial Service Brokers, as succession planning is set to become a key post-FOFA focus.
In a statement announcing the rebrand, Connect chief executive Paul Tynan said that as the dust settles on FOFA implementation, succession planning will come to be the key focus of ‘baby boomer’ practices.
“The name Connect was selected as it acknowledges the principle that financial service businesses are based on relationships and in any transaction, the most important element is for buyers and sellers to have a ‘connection’ ,” Mr Tynan said.
“In addition, the Connect name clearly defines and positions the company and reinforces its standing as Australia’s leading business broker providing clients with specialized services in the areas of sales, acquisitions and mergers of financial planning, accounting and risk insurance businesses”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all