Financial planning sector business broker Kenyon Partners has announced it has rebranded as Connect Financial Service Brokers, as succession planning is set to become a key post-FOFA focus.
In a statement announcing the rebrand, Connect chief executive Paul Tynan said that as the dust settles on FOFA implementation, succession planning will come to be the key focus of ‘baby boomer’ practices.
“The name Connect was selected as it acknowledges the principle that financial service businesses are based on relationships and in any transaction, the most important element is for buyers and sellers to have a ‘connection’ ,” Mr Tynan said.
“In addition, the Connect name clearly defines and positions the company and reinforces its standing as Australia’s leading business broker providing clients with specialized services in the areas of sales, acquisitions and mergers of financial planning, accounting and risk insurance businesses”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all