AMP has expanded its toehold in New Zealand, with four new financial planning practices joining the AdviceFirst network, of which it is a majority stakeholder.
AdviceFirst has bedded down the acquisition of John Grogan Insurances Lyd, Advice 4 U, Bob Edwards Insurance and Investments Ltd and Colin Strang Financial Services Ltd, bringing the total number of qualified advisers to 39 across New Zealand.
“AdviceFirst has a commitment to providing the highest quality advice and as a result of these aquisitions, we’re excited to welcome a significant number of new clients and demonstrate our unique value proposition to them,” said AdviceFirst executive chairman Peter Chote.
“We’re particularly pleased to be opening a new office in Dunedin as we continue to grow our presence nationwide.
“All our advisers benefit from access to [AMP’s Quality Advice Network], which provides them with an extensive range of services to support the delivery of quality financial advice for our expanding client base.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all