AMP has expanded its toehold in New Zealand, with four new financial planning practices joining the AdviceFirst network, of which it is a majority stakeholder.
AdviceFirst has bedded down the acquisition of John Grogan Insurances Lyd, Advice 4 U, Bob Edwards Insurance and Investments Ltd and Colin Strang Financial Services Ltd, bringing the total number of qualified advisers to 39 across New Zealand.
“AdviceFirst has a commitment to providing the highest quality advice and as a result of these aquisitions, we’re excited to welcome a significant number of new clients and demonstrate our unique value proposition to them,” said AdviceFirst executive chairman Peter Chote.
“We’re particularly pleased to be opening a new office in Dunedin as we continue to grow our presence nationwide.
“All our advisers benefit from access to [AMP’s Quality Advice Network], which provides them with an extensive range of services to support the delivery of quality financial advice for our expanding client base.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all