NAB-aligned dealer group Godfrey Pembroke has announced a new general manager to replace outgoing GM Peter Smith, who is taking up a senior role in the banking group's wealth division.
The licensee has named Sean Allen as the new general manager, effectively immediately, as Mr Smith takes on the role of general manager, advice partnerships, at NAB Wealth.
Mr Allen was previously state manager for MLC Advice Solutions in New South Wales.
“I have been an admirer of Godfrey Pembroke for a long time because of its standing in the market on fees, transparency and quality advice,” Mr Allen said.
“I’m excited about building on the strong momentum that the advice network has and helping our advisers adapt to the new world for advice and take advantage of the opportunities that abound.”
Mr Allen has 25 years’ experience in financial services, having had roles at BT, Westpac and Colonial First State prior to joining NAB’s network.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all