NAB-aligned dealer group Godfrey Pembroke has announced a new general manager to replace outgoing GM Peter Smith, who is taking up a senior role in the banking group's wealth division.
The licensee has named Sean Allen as the new general manager, effectively immediately, as Mr Smith takes on the role of general manager, advice partnerships, at NAB Wealth.
Mr Allen was previously state manager for MLC Advice Solutions in New South Wales.
“I have been an admirer of Godfrey Pembroke for a long time because of its standing in the market on fees, transparency and quality advice,” Mr Allen said.
“I’m excited about building on the strong momentum that the advice network has and helping our advisers adapt to the new world for advice and take advantage of the opportunities that abound.”
Mr Allen has 25 years’ experience in financial services, having had roles at BT, Westpac and Colonial First State prior to joining NAB’s network.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all