NAB-aligned dealer group Godfrey Pembroke has announced a new general manager to replace outgoing GM Peter Smith, who is taking up a senior role in the banking group's wealth division.
The licensee has named Sean Allen as the new general manager, effectively immediately, as Mr Smith takes on the role of general manager, advice partnerships, at NAB Wealth.
Mr Allen was previously state manager for MLC Advice Solutions in New South Wales.
“I have been an admirer of Godfrey Pembroke for a long time because of its standing in the market on fees, transparency and quality advice,” Mr Allen said.
“I’m excited about building on the strong momentum that the advice network has and helping our advisers adapt to the new world for advice and take advantage of the opportunities that abound.”
Mr Allen has 25 years’ experience in financial services, having had roles at BT, Westpac and Colonial First State prior to joining NAB’s network.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all