NAB-aligned dealer group Godfrey Pembroke has announced a new general manager to replace outgoing GM Peter Smith, who is taking up a senior role in the banking group's wealth division.
The licensee has named Sean Allen as the new general manager, effectively immediately, as Mr Smith takes on the role of general manager, advice partnerships, at NAB Wealth.
Mr Allen was previously state manager for MLC Advice Solutions in New South Wales.
“I have been an admirer of Godfrey Pembroke for a long time because of its standing in the market on fees, transparency and quality advice,” Mr Allen said.
“I’m excited about building on the strong momentum that the advice network has and helping our advisers adapt to the new world for advice and take advantage of the opportunities that abound.”
Mr Allen has 25 years’ experience in financial services, having had roles at BT, Westpac and Colonial First State prior to joining NAB’s network.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 28 Jun 2017Treasury reveals details of new ASIC powersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Fintech take-up doubles in AustraliaBy Tim Stewart
- 28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Advisers look to working on-the-go: BTBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017FPA and AFA at odds over independenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 28 Jun 2017Netwealth sees rise in FUMABy Staff Reporter
- view all