BT Financial Group has rolled out updates to its Asgard and BT Wrap platforms aimed at reducing administrative burden for advisers at tax time.
The updates include the addition of a tax report estimator tool to BT SuperWrap platform, which provides advisers with the estimated delivery date for client reports and a confirmed date once reports are finalised.
BT Financial Group has also enhanced the delivery system for investor statements.
Kelly Power, head of platforms at BT Financial Group said advisers are looking for timely, accurate and electronic access to critical EOFY information so they can focus on their clients.
“EOFY is a critical time in any advice business and the faster, more accurate and more accessible we can make vital information the more value advisers can demonstrate to their clients,” she stated.
Over 10,000 unique visits to the BT Wrap EOFY micro site, which provides years end processing and contribution cut off dates.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all