BT Financial Group has rolled out updates to its Asgard and BT Wrap platforms aimed at reducing administrative burden for advisers at tax time.
The updates include the addition of a tax report estimator tool to BT SuperWrap platform, which provides advisers with the estimated delivery date for client reports and a confirmed date once reports are finalised.
BT Financial Group has also enhanced the delivery system for investor statements.
Kelly Power, head of platforms at BT Financial Group said advisers are looking for timely, accurate and electronic access to critical EOFY information so they can focus on their clients.
“EOFY is a critical time in any advice business and the faster, more accurate and more accessible we can make vital information the more value advisers can demonstrate to their clients,” she stated.
Over 10,000 unique visits to the BT Wrap EOFY micro site, which provides years end processing and contribution cut off dates.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all