Instreet Investments has launched a new website to improve social media functionality for advisers.
The new adviser portal has been developed based on adviser feedback and includes a more user friendly layout and improved access to information and social media.
“The financial planning industry is embracing the use of technology and accessing a lot more content digitally than ever before,” Instreet managing director George Lucas said.
“Use of social media by advisers to understand investment strategies and communicating with their clients is becoming more common.”
“Being a B2B business, we also reach out to clients via our Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube channels, which are easily accessed on our website.”
Instreet said the new website will improve efficiency by allowing planners to access products and statement information for their clients without having to call Instreet directly.
Going forward, Mr Lucas said Instreet will continue to develop the educational focus of the site.
“Well-structured product solutions provide known outcomes, so investors can successfully manage their upside and downside in the pursuit of wealth maximisation,” Mr Lucas said.
“Over the next few months we will continue to develop a strong educational section on the structured products on the website.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all