A former Commonwealth Bank of Australia executive has jumped ship to AMP Financial Services, appointed as director of contemporary wealth management products from next week.
In her new role, Patricia Montague will head up responsibility for a number of AMP’s superannuation and retirement products, including the “flagship” AMP Flexible Super, as well as providing management of marketing, product, pricing and distribution issues in that team.
Ms Montague joins from CBA, where she was general manager of retail customers and transformation, with responsibility for customer satisfaction, strategy, revenue and market share across a number of bank client demographics.
AMP director banking and wealth management products Rob Caprioli said Ms Montague’s extensive experience in banking and wealth management, and her strong customer focus will be a valuable addition to the AMP group.
“I am very pleased Patricia will be joining AMP’s contemporary wealth management team. She has a strong retail and customer focus and a track record in improving product, sales and distribution capabilities across different customer segments,” Mr Caprioli said.
Ms Montague replaces Chris Jansen, who has moved to a compliance project team ahead of the Stronger Super implementation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all