The Financial Planning Association has penned a memorandum of understanding formalising its relationship with charitable organisation the Future2 Foundation.
Under the terms of the MoU, Future2 will become the official charitable foundation of the FPA, with its new tagline being “the foundation of the Australian Financial Planning Association”.
Future2 chair Steve Helmich, who is also AMP’s director of financial planning advice and services, the new understanding will have benefits for the charity.
“Aligning Future2 solely with the FPA opens the way to stronger engagement by the 8,500 financial planning professionals who are FPA members,” he said.
“With their support we will take our place at the heart of the financial planning profession and build a strong, vibrant future.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Mar 2018Storm Financial directors finedBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Mar 2018Rethink the SOA, urges compliance expertBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Mar 2018AMP hires NAB corporate super GMBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Mar 2018FPA silent on latest FASEA guidanceBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Former adviser at centre of ABC satire rowBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- view all