The Financial Planning Association has penned a memorandum of understanding formalising its relationship with charitable organisation the Future2 Foundation.
Under the terms of the MoU, Future2 will become the official charitable foundation of the FPA, with its new tagline being “the foundation of the Australian Financial Planning Association”.
Future2 chair Steve Helmich, who is also AMP’s director of financial planning advice and services, the new understanding will have benefits for the charity.
“Aligning Future2 solely with the FPA opens the way to stronger engagement by the 8,500 financial planning professionals who are FPA members,” he said.
“With their support we will take our place at the heart of the financial planning profession and build a strong, vibrant future.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all