The Financial Planning Association has penned a memorandum of understanding formalising its relationship with charitable organisation the Future2 Foundation.
Under the terms of the MoU, Future2 will become the official charitable foundation of the FPA, with its new tagline being “the foundation of the Australian Financial Planning Association”.
Future2 chair Steve Helmich, who is also AMP’s director of financial planning advice and services, the new understanding will have benefits for the charity.
“Aligning Future2 solely with the FPA opens the way to stronger engagement by the 8,500 financial planning professionals who are FPA members,” he said.
“With their support we will take our place at the heart of the financial planning profession and build a strong, vibrant future.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all