The Financial Planning Association has penned a memorandum of understanding formalising its relationship with charitable organisation the Future2 Foundation.
Under the terms of the MoU, Future2 will become the official charitable foundation of the FPA, with its new tagline being “the foundation of the Australian Financial Planning Association”.
Future2 chair Steve Helmich, who is also AMP’s director of financial planning advice and services, the new understanding will have benefits for the charity.
“Aligning Future2 solely with the FPA opens the way to stronger engagement by the 8,500 financial planning professionals who are FPA members,” he said.
“With their support we will take our place at the heart of the financial planning profession and build a strong, vibrant future.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Nov 2018Former bankrupt manager convicted over false AFSL docsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Nov 2018FASEA announces ethics code legislative instrumentBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Nov 2018‘Regulators not immune to public opinion’: CostelloBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018CBA admits lax attitude with ASIC on advice woesBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018FASEA clarifies existing adviser educational standardsBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Nov 2018Days of ‘one-dimenional’ adviser are over: MentorBy Reporter
- view all