The Financial Planning Association has penned a memorandum of understanding formalising its relationship with charitable organisation the Future2 Foundation.
Under the terms of the MoU, Future2 will become the official charitable foundation of the FPA, with its new tagline being “the foundation of the Australian Financial Planning Association”.
Future2 chair Steve Helmich, who is also AMP’s director of financial planning advice and services, the new understanding will have benefits for the charity.
“Aligning Future2 solely with the FPA opens the way to stronger engagement by the 8,500 financial planning professionals who are FPA members,” he said.
“With their support we will take our place at the heart of the financial planning profession and build a strong, vibrant future.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all