An industry superannuation fund has entered into a three-year partnership to provide ongoing financial support to the National Jockeys’ Trust.
As part of a joint initiative with the Australian Jockeys’ Association, industry fund LUCRF Super will sponsor the NJT by providing financial resources for the supply of breeches.
“Partnering with the AJA to support the NJT is a good fit with LUCRF Super’s approach to marketing and public promotion of the fund,” said LUCRF Super chief executive Greg Sword.
“The partnership with the AJA is an important social investment at a national level. It provides a great opportunity for us to build public awareness of LUCRF Super, and at the same time, we know that we are directly assisting injured working people and their families.”
The NJT was established in 2004 to provide financial assistance to jockeys who have experienced life-changing or career-ending injuries and illness.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all