An industry superannuation fund has entered into a three-year partnership to provide ongoing financial support to the National Jockeys’ Trust.
As part of a joint initiative with the Australian Jockeys’ Association, industry fund LUCRF Super will sponsor the NJT by providing financial resources for the supply of breeches.
“Partnering with the AJA to support the NJT is a good fit with LUCRF Super’s approach to marketing and public promotion of the fund,” said LUCRF Super chief executive Greg Sword.
“The partnership with the AJA is an important social investment at a national level. It provides a great opportunity for us to build public awareness of LUCRF Super, and at the same time, we know that we are directly assisting injured working people and their families.”
The NJT was established in 2004 to provide financial assistance to jockeys who have experienced life-changing or career-ending injuries and illness.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all