An industry superannuation fund has entered into a three-year partnership to provide ongoing financial support to the National Jockeys’ Trust.
As part of a joint initiative with the Australian Jockeys’ Association, industry fund LUCRF Super will sponsor the NJT by providing financial resources for the supply of breeches.
“Partnering with the AJA to support the NJT is a good fit with LUCRF Super’s approach to marketing and public promotion of the fund,” said LUCRF Super chief executive Greg Sword.
“The partnership with the AJA is an important social investment at a national level. It provides a great opportunity for us to build public awareness of LUCRF Super, and at the same time, we know that we are directly assisting injured working people and their families.”
The NJT was established in 2004 to provide financial assistance to jockeys who have experienced life-changing or career-ending injuries and illness.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all