An industry superannuation fund has entered into a three-year partnership to provide ongoing financial support to the National Jockeys’ Trust.
As part of a joint initiative with the Australian Jockeys’ Association, industry fund LUCRF Super will sponsor the NJT by providing financial resources for the supply of breeches.
“Partnering with the AJA to support the NJT is a good fit with LUCRF Super’s approach to marketing and public promotion of the fund,” said LUCRF Super chief executive Greg Sword.
“The partnership with the AJA is an important social investment at a national level. It provides a great opportunity for us to build public awareness of LUCRF Super, and at the same time, we know that we are directly assisting injured working people and their families.”
The NJT was established in 2004 to provide financial assistance to jockeys who have experienced life-changing or career-ending injuries and illness.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all