OneVue has rolled out a new suite of self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) services to assist the “growing number of advisers working with accountants”.
As a result of feedback from advisers and accountants in the sector, OneVue has released a range of improvements for advisers who administer SMSFs using OneVue’s investment platform to better work with their client’s accountant.
One part of the platform changes is the newly-created 'Accountant Ready' solution which also includes data loading into BGL simple Fund software and electronic work paper preparation.
“The ‘Accountant Ready’ solution allows the accountant who the adviser is working with to view the client’s investment portfolio and more efficiently complete the accounting, compliance, audit and lodgement as required,” Mr Marsh said.
He added that this new tool, coupled with OneVue’s mail house services and review of tax implication across assets, increases the efficiencies for advisers working with accountants.
OneVue has also improved its ‘End-to-End’ solutions for advisers who don’t have an accounting partner but who want a comprehensive service from a single provider
“Our ‘End-to-End’ solution comprises daily member interest reporting, ongoing administration of the SMSF, including minutes, preparation of ATO-formatted reports, compliance, audit and tax lodgement,” Mr Marsh said.
“We have extended our SMSF establishment services as well, which are not limited to those who use our platform to administer their client’s SMSFs.
“Our establishment services encompass the online creation of trust deeds, bank and investment account integration and corporate trustee registration as well as fund establishment with the ATO.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all