A $3.5 billion fund manager and investment adviser has entered administration, with Ferrier Hodgson appointed administrator.
According to an ASIC insolvency notice, Oakvale Capital Limited – which operates its own AFSL and trades under the name Oakvale Treasury – entered administration on 23 July with the first meeting of creditors held today.
The Oakvale Treasury website explains that the company offers a range of risk advisory and fund management services to a “diverse range of corporate, financial and government institutions” and has approximately $3.5 billion in funds under advisory management.
The company holds Australian Financial Services Licence no. 229842.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:42Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 09:42CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 09:42Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all