A $3.5 billion fund manager and investment adviser has entered administration, with Ferrier Hodgson appointed administrator.
According to an ASIC insolvency notice, Oakvale Capital Limited – which operates its own AFSL and trades under the name Oakvale Treasury – entered administration on 23 July with the first meeting of creditors held today.
The Oakvale Treasury website explains that the company offers a range of risk advisory and fund management services to a “diverse range of corporate, financial and government institutions” and has approximately $3.5 billion in funds under advisory management.
The company holds Australian Financial Services Licence no. 229842.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all