A $3.5 billion fund manager and investment adviser has entered administration, with Ferrier Hodgson appointed administrator.
According to an ASIC insolvency notice, Oakvale Capital Limited – which operates its own AFSL and trades under the name Oakvale Treasury – entered administration on 23 July with the first meeting of creditors held today.
The Oakvale Treasury website explains that the company offers a range of risk advisory and fund management services to a “diverse range of corporate, financial and government institutions” and has approximately $3.5 billion in funds under advisory management.
The company holds Australian Financial Services Licence no. 229842.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Guardian financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Legg Mason funds added to Macquarie Wrap’s SMABy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Federal Court upholds ASIC adviser ban appealBy Linda Santacruz
- 23 Jun 2017BT exec joins Hub24By Staff Reporter
- view all