A $3.5 billion fund manager and investment adviser has entered administration, with Ferrier Hodgson appointed administrator.
According to an ASIC insolvency notice, Oakvale Capital Limited – which operates its own AFSL and trades under the name Oakvale Treasury – entered administration on 23 July with the first meeting of creditors held today.
The Oakvale Treasury website explains that the company offers a range of risk advisory and fund management services to a “diverse range of corporate, financial and government institutions” and has approximately $3.5 billion in funds under advisory management.
The company holds Australian Financial Services Licence no. 229842.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all