A $3.5 billion fund manager and investment adviser has entered administration, with Ferrier Hodgson appointed administrator.
According to an ASIC insolvency notice, Oakvale Capital Limited – which operates its own AFSL and trades under the name Oakvale Treasury – entered administration on 23 July with the first meeting of creditors held today.
The Oakvale Treasury website explains that the company offers a range of risk advisory and fund management services to a “diverse range of corporate, financial and government institutions” and has approximately $3.5 billion in funds under advisory management.
The company holds Australian Financial Services Licence no. 229842.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all