Platform start-up DomaCom has announced the winner of a competitive tender to spearhead its national accreditation program.
Kaplan Professional has been named DomaCom’s 'education partner' andf will deliver the accreditation program ahead of the launch of its property asset-allocation platform.
“Kaplan is well placed to deliver a meaningful professional development outcome for brokers and advisers seeking to extend their client reach into these emerging markets,” said Kaplan general manager Brian Knight.
“We are excited about this partnership with DomaCom because our values in raising professional standards clearly align.”
DomaCom professional development head Kevin Conlon said the appointment confirmed “Kaplan’s market leadership in financial services industry education”, giving the quality of bids received.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Storm litigator mulls AMP class actionBy Reporter
- view all