Platform start-up DomaCom has announced the winner of a competitive tender to spearhead its national accreditation program.
Kaplan Professional has been named DomaCom’s 'education partner' andf will deliver the accreditation program ahead of the launch of its property asset-allocation platform.
“Kaplan is well placed to deliver a meaningful professional development outcome for brokers and advisers seeking to extend their client reach into these emerging markets,” said Kaplan general manager Brian Knight.
“We are excited about this partnership with DomaCom because our values in raising professional standards clearly align.”
DomaCom professional development head Kevin Conlon said the appointment confirmed “Kaplan’s market leadership in financial services industry education”, giving the quality of bids received.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shutters financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all