Platform start-up DomaCom has announced the winner of a competitive tender to spearhead its national accreditation program.
Kaplan Professional has been named DomaCom’s 'education partner' andf will deliver the accreditation program ahead of the launch of its property asset-allocation platform.
“Kaplan is well placed to deliver a meaningful professional development outcome for brokers and advisers seeking to extend their client reach into these emerging markets,” said Kaplan general manager Brian Knight.
“We are excited about this partnership with DomaCom because our values in raising professional standards clearly align.”
DomaCom professional development head Kevin Conlon said the appointment confirmed “Kaplan’s market leadership in financial services industry education”, giving the quality of bids received.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all