Platform start-up DomaCom has announced the winner of a competitive tender to spearhead its national accreditation program.
Kaplan Professional has been named DomaCom’s 'education partner' andf will deliver the accreditation program ahead of the launch of its property asset-allocation platform.
“Kaplan is well placed to deliver a meaningful professional development outcome for brokers and advisers seeking to extend their client reach into these emerging markets,” said Kaplan general manager Brian Knight.
“We are excited about this partnership with DomaCom because our values in raising professional standards clearly align.”
DomaCom professional development head Kevin Conlon said the appointment confirmed “Kaplan’s market leadership in financial services industry education”, giving the quality of bids received.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all