Platform start-up DomaCom has announced the winner of a competitive tender to spearhead its national accreditation program.
Kaplan Professional has been named DomaCom’s 'education partner' andf will deliver the accreditation program ahead of the launch of its property asset-allocation platform.
“Kaplan is well placed to deliver a meaningful professional development outcome for brokers and advisers seeking to extend their client reach into these emerging markets,” said Kaplan general manager Brian Knight.
“We are excited about this partnership with DomaCom because our values in raising professional standards clearly align.”
DomaCom professional development head Kevin Conlon said the appointment confirmed “Kaplan’s market leadership in financial services industry education”, giving the quality of bids received.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all