Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has made another appointment in the continued growth of its third party distribution team, with Sam Besley to manage adviser relationships in Victoria and Tasmania.
Mr Besley joins as a key account manager from a role as a business development manager with Fidelity.
This follows the addition of Ben Daily from RARE Infrastructure as a key account manager for New South Wales and Queensland in May, while Nick Green joined as a key account manager for Victoria and Andrew Stadelmann as a product specialist, both based in Melbourne, late last year.
Jessica Jones was also appointed as head of Third Party Distribution last year, GSAM stated.
Mr Besley has previously held roles with AXA Australia, ANZ and CBA in Australia and the UK after beginning his career in retail financial planning, GSAM stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Guardian financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Legg Mason funds added to Macquarie Wrap’s SMABy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Federal Court upholds ASIC adviser ban appealBy Linda Santacruz
- 23 Jun 2017BT exec joins Hub24By Staff Reporter
- view all