Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has made another appointment in the continued growth of its third party distribution team, with Sam Besley to manage adviser relationships in Victoria and Tasmania.
Mr Besley joins as a key account manager from a role as a business development manager with Fidelity.
This follows the addition of Ben Daily from RARE Infrastructure as a key account manager for New South Wales and Queensland in May, while Nick Green joined as a key account manager for Victoria and Andrew Stadelmann as a product specialist, both based in Melbourne, late last year.
Jessica Jones was also appointed as head of Third Party Distribution last year, GSAM stated.
Mr Besley has previously held roles with AXA Australia, ANZ and CBA in Australia and the UK after beginning his career in retail financial planning, GSAM stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all