Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has made another appointment in the continued growth of its third party distribution team, with Sam Besley to manage adviser relationships in Victoria and Tasmania.
Mr Besley joins as a key account manager from a role as a business development manager with Fidelity.
This follows the addition of Ben Daily from RARE Infrastructure as a key account manager for New South Wales and Queensland in May, while Nick Green joined as a key account manager for Victoria and Andrew Stadelmann as a product specialist, both based in Melbourne, late last year.
Jessica Jones was also appointed as head of Third Party Distribution last year, GSAM stated.
Mr Besley has previously held roles with AXA Australia, ANZ and CBA in Australia and the UK after beginning his career in retail financial planning, GSAM stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all