Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has made another appointment in the continued growth of its third party distribution team, with Sam Besley to manage adviser relationships in Victoria and Tasmania.
Mr Besley joins as a key account manager from a role as a business development manager with Fidelity.
This follows the addition of Ben Daily from RARE Infrastructure as a key account manager for New South Wales and Queensland in May, while Nick Green joined as a key account manager for Victoria and Andrew Stadelmann as a product specialist, both based in Melbourne, late last year.
Jessica Jones was also appointed as head of Third Party Distribution last year, GSAM stated.
Mr Besley has previously held roles with AXA Australia, ANZ and CBA in Australia and the UK after beginning his career in retail financial planning, GSAM stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all