Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has made another appointment in the continued growth of its third party distribution team, with Sam Besley to manage adviser relationships in Victoria and Tasmania.
Mr Besley joins as a key account manager from a role as a business development manager with Fidelity.
This follows the addition of Ben Daily from RARE Infrastructure as a key account manager for New South Wales and Queensland in May, while Nick Green joined as a key account manager for Victoria and Andrew Stadelmann as a product specialist, both based in Melbourne, late last year.
Jessica Jones was also appointed as head of Third Party Distribution last year, GSAM stated.
Mr Besley has previously held roles with AXA Australia, ANZ and CBA in Australia and the UK after beginning his career in retail financial planning, GSAM stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all