Synchron-aligned advisory group Wealth Enhancers has recruited ultra-marathon runner Samantha Gash to a business development role.
Ms Gash is a former Baker & McKenzie lawyer and public speaker who has previously addressed audiences at an Association of Financial Advisers GenXt roadshow.
In her new role as head of sports and entertainment and Wealth Enhancers, Ms Gash focus on new business development and relationship management.
“With a growing demand in our sports and entertainment division, we are pleased to have Samantha now working with us,” said Wealth Enhancers co-founder and managing director Sarah Riegelhuth.
“She is an established business woman, elite athlete and media personality – a unique combination which makes her a great asset to our team”
Ms Gash joins AFL player and North Melbourne Demons captain Andrew Swallow, who has been a relationship manager with Wealth Enhancers since 2011.
“I am honoured to now be working with Wealth Enhancers. Having followed the business since it began in 2009, I am really excited to now be joining such a driven and high achieving team,” Ms Gash said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all