Synchron-aligned advisory group Wealth Enhancers has recruited ultra-marathon runner Samantha Gash to a business development role.
Ms Gash is a former Baker & McKenzie lawyer and public speaker who has previously addressed audiences at an Association of Financial Advisers GenXt roadshow.
In her new role as head of sports and entertainment and Wealth Enhancers, Ms Gash focus on new business development and relationship management.
“With a growing demand in our sports and entertainment division, we are pleased to have Samantha now working with us,” said Wealth Enhancers co-founder and managing director Sarah Riegelhuth.
“She is an established business woman, elite athlete and media personality – a unique combination which makes her a great asset to our team”
Ms Gash joins AFL player and North Melbourne Demons captain Andrew Swallow, who has been a relationship manager with Wealth Enhancers since 2011.
“I am honoured to now be working with Wealth Enhancers. Having followed the business since it began in 2009, I am really excited to now be joining such a driven and high achieving team,” Ms Gash said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all