A former chief executive of AMP-aligned Genesys Wealth Advisers has joined the board of investment manager Implemented Portfolios as a non-executive director.
In a statement issued yesterday, Implemented Portfolios (IP) announced its appointment of Greg Kirk to the company board to assist the firm as it “rapidly expands”.
Mr Kirk was chief executive of Genesys and platform business Synergy Capital Management before stepping down in 2009, having facilitated the sale of these businesses from Challenger to AXA Australia.
“We welcome Greg’s wealth of industry experience as Implemented Portfolios faces a strong surge in growth,” said IP managing director Santi Burridge.
“Our business has seen significant development and major expansion over the last year. Having a Board member of Greg’s calibre will provide depth and structure to our next phase.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all