A former chief executive of AMP-aligned Genesys Wealth Advisers has joined the board of investment manager Implemented Portfolios as a non-executive director.
In a statement issued yesterday, Implemented Portfolios (IP) announced its appointment of Greg Kirk to the company board to assist the firm as it “rapidly expands”.
Mr Kirk was chief executive of Genesys and platform business Synergy Capital Management before stepping down in 2009, having facilitated the sale of these businesses from Challenger to AXA Australia.
“We welcome Greg’s wealth of industry experience as Implemented Portfolios faces a strong surge in growth,” said IP managing director Santi Burridge.
“Our business has seen significant development and major expansion over the last year. Having a Board member of Greg’s calibre will provide depth and structure to our next phase.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all