A former chief executive of AMP-aligned Genesys Wealth Advisers has joined the board of investment manager Implemented Portfolios as a non-executive director.
In a statement issued yesterday, Implemented Portfolios (IP) announced its appointment of Greg Kirk to the company board to assist the firm as it “rapidly expands”.
Mr Kirk was chief executive of Genesys and platform business Synergy Capital Management before stepping down in 2009, having facilitated the sale of these businesses from Challenger to AXA Australia.
“We welcome Greg’s wealth of industry experience as Implemented Portfolios faces a strong surge in growth,” said IP managing director Santi Burridge.
“Our business has seen significant development and major expansion over the last year. Having a Board member of Greg’s calibre will provide depth and structure to our next phase.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all