A former chief executive of AMP-aligned Genesys Wealth Advisers has joined the board of investment manager Implemented Portfolios as a non-executive director.
In a statement issued yesterday, Implemented Portfolios (IP) announced its appointment of Greg Kirk to the company board to assist the firm as it “rapidly expands”.
Mr Kirk was chief executive of Genesys and platform business Synergy Capital Management before stepping down in 2009, having facilitated the sale of these businesses from Challenger to AXA Australia.
“We welcome Greg’s wealth of industry experience as Implemented Portfolios faces a strong surge in growth,” said IP managing director Santi Burridge.
“Our business has seen significant development and major expansion over the last year. Having a Board member of Greg’s calibre will provide depth and structure to our next phase.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017IOOF breakaway group sets up AFSLBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 May 2017Midwinter launches new calculator for advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017IOOF announces new online trading functionalityBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017Australia beats global average for financial literacyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017AMP looks to salaried channel for revenueBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 25 May 2017ASIC commissioner reappointedBy Staff Reporter
- view all