A former chief executive of AMP-aligned Genesys Wealth Advisers has joined the board of investment manager Implemented Portfolios as a non-executive director.
In a statement issued yesterday, Implemented Portfolios (IP) announced its appointment of Greg Kirk to the company board to assist the firm as it “rapidly expands”.
Mr Kirk was chief executive of Genesys and platform business Synergy Capital Management before stepping down in 2009, having facilitated the sale of these businesses from Challenger to AXA Australia.
“We welcome Greg’s wealth of industry experience as Implemented Portfolios faces a strong surge in growth,” said IP managing director Santi Burridge.
“Our business has seen significant development and major expansion over the last year. Having a Board member of Greg’s calibre will provide depth and structure to our next phase.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- view all