Former senior economic adviser to the Prime Minister and bank chief economist Stephen Koukoulas will complete the stellar line-up of speakers at the 13th Annual Wraps, Platforms & Masterfunds conference, to be held in the Hunter Valley 21-23 August.
Mr Koukoulas joins the event’s other keynote speaker and international guest, 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Jordan Belfort, who will discuss mastering platforms, distribution and the sales domino effect.
Combined with a solid line-up of other guest speakers, including platform heads, fund manager executives and research analysts, plus key stakeholders from the adviser/planner sector, The 13th Annual Wraps, Platforms & Masterfunds conference is an event not to be missed, according to publisher of ifa, Russell Stephenson.
Mr Koukoulas has been at the forefront of economic thinking and analysis from a number of perspectives: as Citibank’s chief economist, writer for the Australian Financial Review, head of global research at TD Securities and, most recently, as senior economic adviser to former Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
“Stephen’s insights into the future of Australia's economy, his depth of experience in financial services and his intimate knowledge of the political climate is second to none. Conference delegates seeking to stay ahead of financial services opportunities and capitalise on the evolving market will find his insights immensely valuable,” Mr Stephenson said.
With the conference just one month away, delegates are reminded to secure their place now. The special early bird rate ends tomorrow, Thursday 26 July.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all