Entries are now open for submissions to the Financial Planning Association’s Best Practice Awardz and Honorary Awards, recognising ethical and professional standards in the industry.
The awards specifically recognise adherence with the FPA Code of Professional Practice and services to the profession and the wider community.
“Financial planners often go above and beyond for their clients, and we regularly hear inspiring stories of planners who have really made a difference in the lives of their clients,” said FPA chief executive Mark Rantall.
“These awards recognise that role by acknowledging planners who have not only complied with the Code of Professional Practice, but in so doing have offered a considerable contribution to the profession through community involvement, mentoring and support to their local FPA Chapter.”
As well as recognition for their endeavours, winners will receive free entry to the FPA’s Professionals Congress and a $5000 grant towards a client event or professional development project.
The awards are open to all FPA members. Deadline for submissions is 21 August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- view all