Entries are now open for submissions to the Financial Planning Association’s Best Practice Awardz and Honorary Awards, recognising ethical and professional standards in the industry.
The awards specifically recognise adherence with the FPA Code of Professional Practice and services to the profession and the wider community.
“Financial planners often go above and beyond for their clients, and we regularly hear inspiring stories of planners who have really made a difference in the lives of their clients,” said FPA chief executive Mark Rantall.
“These awards recognise that role by acknowledging planners who have not only complied with the Code of Professional Practice, but in so doing have offered a considerable contribution to the profession through community involvement, mentoring and support to their local FPA Chapter.”
As well as recognition for their endeavours, winners will receive free entry to the FPA’s Professionals Congress and a $5000 grant towards a client event or professional development project.
The awards are open to all FPA members. Deadline for submissions is 21 August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- view all