Entries are now open for submissions to the Financial Planning Association’s Best Practice Awardz and Honorary Awards, recognising ethical and professional standards in the industry.
The awards specifically recognise adherence with the FPA Code of Professional Practice and services to the profession and the wider community.
“Financial planners often go above and beyond for their clients, and we regularly hear inspiring stories of planners who have really made a difference in the lives of their clients,” said FPA chief executive Mark Rantall.
“These awards recognise that role by acknowledging planners who have not only complied with the Code of Professional Practice, but in so doing have offered a considerable contribution to the profession through community involvement, mentoring and support to their local FPA Chapter.”
As well as recognition for their endeavours, winners will receive free entry to the FPA’s Professionals Congress and a $5000 grant towards a client event or professional development project.
The awards are open to all FPA members. Deadline for submissions is 21 August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all