Entries are now open for submissions to the Financial Planning Association’s Best Practice Awardz and Honorary Awards, recognising ethical and professional standards in the industry.
The awards specifically recognise adherence with the FPA Code of Professional Practice and services to the profession and the wider community.
“Financial planners often go above and beyond for their clients, and we regularly hear inspiring stories of planners who have really made a difference in the lives of their clients,” said FPA chief executive Mark Rantall.
“These awards recognise that role by acknowledging planners who have not only complied with the Code of Professional Practice, but in so doing have offered a considerable contribution to the profession through community involvement, mentoring and support to their local FPA Chapter.”
As well as recognition for their endeavours, winners will receive free entry to the FPA’s Professionals Congress and a $5000 grant towards a client event or professional development project.
The awards are open to all FPA members. Deadline for submissions is 21 August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all