Platform provider OneVue has announced its unified managed account (UMA) platform will offer two separate investment package options with a new “simplified” fee structure from August 2013.
In a statement, the company announced the WRAP+ and UMA VINTAGE packages, which have been developed off the back of consultation with advisers and OneVue customers.
“Both investment packages will offer next generation transaction, administration and reporting services, with self-managed super integration,” said OneVue head of sales Stephen Karrasch.
“What is really exciting is simplified tiered pricing has been formulated for these packages so advisers can consolidate multiple asset types via one simple structure.
“Rather than product-by-product pricing, most of the available investments in WRAP+ and UMA VINTAGE can be priced collectively, which makes fees easier to understand and communicate.”
Mr Karrasch said the new structure intends to assist with FOFA implementation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- view all