More than 8000 financial advisers have taken up IRESS’s XPLAN-CommPay product in the lead up to the FOFA implementation date to assist with new fee disclosure requirements, the company has announced.
In a statement issued today, the technology provider said it has seen interest from across the financial planning industry spectrum, including “the majority of institutional wealth businesses” as well as boutique and independent AFSLs.
“We are delighted to have risen to meet this challenge with many clients going live with XPLAN-CommPay over the past weeks, ahead of the FOFA effective date of 1 July,” said IRESS executive general manager of wealth management Tizzy Vigilante.
“Wealth businesses like the fact that the FDS can be tailored to suit their specific business requirements while maintaining effective oversight of their obligations.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all