More than 8000 financial advisers have taken up IRESS’s XPLAN-CommPay product in the lead up to the FOFA implementation date to assist with new fee disclosure requirements, the company has announced.
In a statement issued today, the technology provider said it has seen interest from across the financial planning industry spectrum, including “the majority of institutional wealth businesses” as well as boutique and independent AFSLs.
“We are delighted to have risen to meet this challenge with many clients going live with XPLAN-CommPay over the past weeks, ahead of the FOFA effective date of 1 July,” said IRESS executive general manager of wealth management Tizzy Vigilante.
“Wealth businesses like the fact that the FDS can be tailored to suit their specific business requirements while maintaining effective oversight of their obligations.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all