Netwealth’s licensee consulting business Pathway Licensee Services is collaborating with PorfolioConstuction Forum to provide professional development to financial advisers and back office administration.
Under the arrangement, clients that subscribe to Pathway’s full year Professional Development (PD) solution will be entitled to attend a number of training and development days throughout the year.
Pathway said that the collaboration will provide additional value to pathway clients who will have access to further education on investment and portfolio construction
“Pathway is arguably the leading provider of dealer support services in the Australian market” Pathway general manager Kate Humphries said.
“Pathway is continually seeking to provide clients with a high quality unbiased educational program.. Part of this is to ensure a balanced curriculum, so it is essential that quality investment content is included in our PD program.”
“By partnering with PortfolioConstruction Forum to provide the investment component of our PD program, we are assured of the highest level of investment and portfolio training curriculum.”
The training sessions will cover a range of topics including legislation, regulation, compliance, practice management, software and life risk.
The first professional development day will be held in Sydney on 10 July and Melbourne on 11 July.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2017CFS launches adviser toolsBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Industry fund consumer satisfaction declinesBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Advice unaffordable for families, says insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Focus rules out insto acquisitionsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 May 2017'General advice' provider gets AFSL suspensionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- view all