Netwealth’s licensee consulting business Pathway Licensee Services is collaborating with PorfolioConstuction Forum to provide professional development to financial advisers and back office administration.
Under the arrangement, clients that subscribe to Pathway’s full year Professional Development (PD) solution will be entitled to attend a number of training and development days throughout the year.
Pathway said that the collaboration will provide additional value to pathway clients who will have access to further education on investment and portfolio construction
“Pathway is arguably the leading provider of dealer support services in the Australian market” Pathway general manager Kate Humphries said.
“Pathway is continually seeking to provide clients with a high quality unbiased educational program.. Part of this is to ensure a balanced curriculum, so it is essential that quality investment content is included in our PD program.”
“By partnering with PortfolioConstruction Forum to provide the investment component of our PD program, we are assured of the highest level of investment and portfolio training curriculum.”
The training sessions will cover a range of topics including legislation, regulation, compliance, practice management, software and life risk.
The first professional development day will be held in Sydney on 10 July and Melbourne on 11 July.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all