Curve Securities has made a new adviser-focused appointment following the launch of its TD Gateway product.
Shane Heard as been appointed to the role of Director TD Gateway, advisor relationships, with his new position focused on education around the product and responding to client demand.
“We have been servicing corporates and middle market participants since 2009,” Curve Securities managing Director Andrew Murray said.
“TD Gateway was launched in the past month and is now available to a number of dealer groups including William Buck Wealth Advisors (NSW) Pty Ltd.
“Shane has joined the team to help promote education around the offering and to ensure we remain responsive to the changing needs of advisers.”
Mr Heard has more than 13 years’ experience in customer service and relationship management with nine years specifically within financial services.
He has held positions with CBA, BT Financial Group and most recently, from a role of at RaboDirect.
TD Gateway, launched in May was designed to help advisers’ identify the best short and long term interest rates available in the market.
It works by providing advisers with access to term deposit “specials” - rates that are higher than advisers have historically had access to via banks, building societies and credit unions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all