Fixed income specialist FIIG Securities has appointed two joint heads – intermediaries, who will manage relationships with financial planners, family offices and private banks.
Sydney-based Cathryn Gross and Melbourne-based Emma Jenkin have been named in the part-time roles, and will together head up business development.
"Ms Jenkin and Ms Gross both come to FIIG with extensive experience in the financial services industry and fixed-income investment," said a FIIG statement.
"Ms Jenkin worked in fixed-income, equities and commodities markets during her eight years at investment bank UBS, most recently in London as executive director managing commodity index trading. Prior to that, she worked in convertible bond and sub-debt proprietary trading.
"Ms Gross comes to FIIG from leadership development firm Executive Central, where she was a senior consultant implementing programs designed to address the business needs of professional women.
"Prior to that, she worked for seven years at UBS, most recently as director, fixed-income. During her time at UBS she spent five years on the fixed-income sales desk before joining a team focused on delivering investment banking products to superannuation funds."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017IOOF breakaway group sets up AFSLBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 May 2017Midwinter launches new calculator for advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017IOOF announces new online trading functionalityBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017Australia beats global average for financial literacyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017AMP looks to salaried channel for revenueBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 25 May 2017ASIC commissioner reappointedBy Staff Reporter
- view all