ClearView Wealth Limited has announced it has more than quadrupled the number of authorised representatives in its dealer group channel in the 12 months to December 31.
In a statement to the Australian Securities Exchange yesterday, the listed wealth management firm listed “recruitment of experienced and successful advisers” as one of its key achievements over the 12 months from 31 December 2011 to 31 December 2012, with numbers rising from 12 to 52 aligned advisers over that period.
The total number of advisers – employed, franchised and aligned – across the dealer group has almost doubled over the period, from 57 to 94, bringing total funds under advice to $1.86 billion.
ClearView managing director Simon Swanson told ifa that while there has been a growth strategy in place this has not been at the expense of quality concerns.
“It’s not about the numbers, it’s about the quality and the cultural fit of the people inside the dealer group,” he said.
“We’re very selective about who can join, and we say 'no' to people as well.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all