ClearView Wealth Limited has announced it has more than quadrupled the number of authorised representatives in its dealer group channel in the 12 months to December 31.
In a statement to the Australian Securities Exchange yesterday, the listed wealth management firm listed “recruitment of experienced and successful advisers” as one of its key achievements over the 12 months from 31 December 2011 to 31 December 2012, with numbers rising from 12 to 52 aligned advisers over that period.
The total number of advisers – employed, franchised and aligned – across the dealer group has almost doubled over the period, from 57 to 94, bringing total funds under advice to $1.86 billion.
ClearView managing director Simon Swanson told ifa that while there has been a growth strategy in place this has not been at the expense of quality concerns.
“It’s not about the numbers, it’s about the quality and the cultural fit of the people inside the dealer group,” he said.
“We’re very selective about who can join, and we say 'no' to people as well.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:55CFS launches adviser toolsBy Staff Reporter
- 10:55Industry fund consumer satisfaction declinesBy Staff Reporter
- 10:55Advice unaffordable for families, says insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 10:55Focus rules out insto acquisitionsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:55'General advice' provider gets AFSL suspensionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- view all