BT Financial Group has launched a new online portal for financial advisers, providing access to expert information on superannuation, tax, estate planning and practice management.
The BT Adviser Services (BTAS) website also provides templates for advice documents and compliance requirements. The service has attracted more than 12,000 individual page views per day since launching.
“BTAS really puts everything a planner needs at their fingertips,” said BT's head of practice management – advice, Wes Hall.
“Whether it’s finding out the latest insights on our model portfolios from our highly regarded research team, technical support on detailed superannuation strategies or the latest policy information, BTAS will help you.
“In this market, advisers want tools that allow them to focus on their relationships with clients and work in ways that are both smarter and faster.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2017CFS launches adviser toolsBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Industry fund consumer satisfaction declinesBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Advice unaffordable for families, says insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Focus rules out insto acquisitionsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 May 2017'General advice' provider gets AFSL suspensionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- view all