BT Financial Group has launched a new online portal for financial advisers, providing access to expert information on superannuation, tax, estate planning and practice management.
The BT Adviser Services (BTAS) website also provides templates for advice documents and compliance requirements. The service has attracted more than 12,000 individual page views per day since launching.
“BTAS really puts everything a planner needs at their fingertips,” said BT's head of practice management – advice, Wes Hall.
“Whether it’s finding out the latest insights on our model portfolios from our highly regarded research team, technical support on detailed superannuation strategies or the latest policy information, BTAS will help you.
“In this market, advisers want tools that allow them to focus on their relationships with clients and work in ways that are both smarter and faster.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all