BT Financial Group has launched a new online portal for financial advisers, providing access to expert information on superannuation, tax, estate planning and practice management.
The BT Adviser Services (BTAS) website also provides templates for advice documents and compliance requirements. The service has attracted more than 12,000 individual page views per day since launching.
“BTAS really puts everything a planner needs at their fingertips,” said BT's head of practice management – advice, Wes Hall.
“Whether it’s finding out the latest insights on our model portfolios from our highly regarded research team, technical support on detailed superannuation strategies or the latest policy information, BTAS will help you.
“In this market, advisers want tools that allow them to focus on their relationships with clients and work in ways that are both smarter and faster.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all