BT Financial Group has launched a new online portal for financial advisers, providing access to expert information on superannuation, tax, estate planning and practice management.
The BT Adviser Services (BTAS) website also provides templates for advice documents and compliance requirements. The service has attracted more than 12,000 individual page views per day since launching.
“BTAS really puts everything a planner needs at their fingertips,” said BT's head of practice management – advice, Wes Hall.
“Whether it’s finding out the latest insights on our model portfolios from our highly regarded research team, technical support on detailed superannuation strategies or the latest policy information, BTAS will help you.
“In this market, advisers want tools that allow them to focus on their relationships with clients and work in ways that are both smarter and faster.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all