BT Financial Group has launched a new online portal for financial advisers, providing access to expert information on superannuation, tax, estate planning and practice management.
The BT Adviser Services (BTAS) website also provides templates for advice documents and compliance requirements. The service has attracted more than 12,000 individual page views per day since launching.
“BTAS really puts everything a planner needs at their fingertips,” said BT's head of practice management – advice, Wes Hall.
“Whether it’s finding out the latest insights on our model portfolios from our highly regarded research team, technical support on detailed superannuation strategies or the latest policy information, BTAS will help you.
“In this market, advisers want tools that allow them to focus on their relationships with clients and work in ways that are both smarter and faster.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all