Listed technology company Praemium has released a new cloud-based customer relationship management product for the Australian financial advice market to assist advisers with regulatory compliance ahead of the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) implementation date.
The WealthCraft product integrates with Praemium’s V-Wrap portfolio administration platform as well as Microsoft Outlook and assists with FOFA requirements, including opt-in and fee disclosure statements.
“Advisers are faced with unprecedented pressures as the industry goes through dramatic change so it is important that their technology providers assist them to deliver practice efficiencies, grow their businesses and comply with new regulations,” said Praemium chief exective Michael Ohanessian in a statement launching the product.
Wealth management firm Mutual Trust has already signed on to the product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:38FPA and AFA at odds over independenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:52Netwealth sees rise in FUMABy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017Lobbying commences for s923A repealBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:52NAB FP makes executive appointmentBy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017ASIC cracks down on s923A non-complianceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 27 Jun 2017GPS Wealth to be acquiredBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all