Listed technology company Praemium has released a new cloud-based customer relationship management product for the Australian financial advice market to assist advisers with regulatory compliance ahead of the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) implementation date.
The WealthCraft product integrates with Praemium’s V-Wrap portfolio administration platform as well as Microsoft Outlook and assists with FOFA requirements, including opt-in and fee disclosure statements.
“Advisers are faced with unprecedented pressures as the industry goes through dramatic change so it is important that their technology providers assist them to deliver practice efficiencies, grow their businesses and comply with new regulations,” said Praemium chief exective Michael Ohanessian in a statement launching the product.
Wealth management firm Mutual Trust has already signed on to the product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:09Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 10:01Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 09:57Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- view all