Listed technology company Praemium has released a new cloud-based customer relationship management product for the Australian financial advice market to assist advisers with regulatory compliance ahead of the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) implementation date.
The WealthCraft product integrates with Praemium’s V-Wrap portfolio administration platform as well as Microsoft Outlook and assists with FOFA requirements, including opt-in and fee disclosure statements.
“Advisers are faced with unprecedented pressures as the industry goes through dramatic change so it is important that their technology providers assist them to deliver practice efficiencies, grow their businesses and comply with new regulations,” said Praemium chief exective Michael Ohanessian in a statement launching the product.
Wealth management firm Mutual Trust has already signed on to the product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all