Listed technology company Praemium has released a new cloud-based customer relationship management product for the Australian financial advice market to assist advisers with regulatory compliance ahead of the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) implementation date.
The WealthCraft product integrates with Praemium’s V-Wrap portfolio administration platform as well as Microsoft Outlook and assists with FOFA requirements, including opt-in and fee disclosure statements.
“Advisers are faced with unprecedented pressures as the industry goes through dramatic change so it is important that their technology providers assist them to deliver practice efficiencies, grow their businesses and comply with new regulations,” said Praemium chief exective Michael Ohanessian in a statement launching the product.
Wealth management firm Mutual Trust has already signed on to the product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2017CFS launches adviser toolsBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Industry fund consumer satisfaction declinesBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Advice unaffordable for families, says insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Focus rules out insto acquisitionsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 May 2017'General advice' provider gets AFSL suspensionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- view all