Listed technology company Praemium has released a new cloud-based customer relationship management product for the Australian financial advice market to assist advisers with regulatory compliance ahead of the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) implementation date.
The WealthCraft product integrates with Praemium’s V-Wrap portfolio administration platform as well as Microsoft Outlook and assists with FOFA requirements, including opt-in and fee disclosure statements.
“Advisers are faced with unprecedented pressures as the industry goes through dramatic change so it is important that their technology providers assist them to deliver practice efficiencies, grow their businesses and comply with new regulations,” said Praemium chief exective Michael Ohanessian in a statement launching the product.
Wealth management firm Mutual Trust has already signed on to the product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all