Macquarie Wrap has announced it is launching fee disclosure statement (FDS) functionality within to assist consumers in complying with Future of Financial Advice requirements.
The functionality will allow advisers to customise their FDS in line with the services and approved product list they offer to clients.
“Advisers are going through a significant period of change at the moment, so our first priority has been to deliver a simple solution that helps them to navigate their way through this new environment,” said Macquarie Adviser Services head of sales – platforms Cameron Spittle.
“We have taken a collaborative approach and engaged our clients throughout this journey, closely consulting with them to understand their needs and how we can respond to them.
“It is off the back of their feedback that we are launching the fee disclosure statement functionality and providing advisers with the tools they require to help them hit the ground running post-1 July.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all