Macquarie Wrap has announced it is launching fee disclosure statement (FDS) functionality within to assist consumers in complying with Future of Financial Advice requirements.
The functionality will allow advisers to customise their FDS in line with the services and approved product list they offer to clients.
“Advisers are going through a significant period of change at the moment, so our first priority has been to deliver a simple solution that helps them to navigate their way through this new environment,” said Macquarie Adviser Services head of sales – platforms Cameron Spittle.
“We have taken a collaborative approach and engaged our clients throughout this journey, closely consulting with them to understand their needs and how we can respond to them.
“It is off the back of their feedback that we are launching the fee disclosure statement functionality and providing advisers with the tools they require to help them hit the ground running post-1 July.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all