Macquarie Wrap has announced it is launching fee disclosure statement (FDS) functionality within to assist consumers in complying with Future of Financial Advice requirements.
The functionality will allow advisers to customise their FDS in line with the services and approved product list they offer to clients.
“Advisers are going through a significant period of change at the moment, so our first priority has been to deliver a simple solution that helps them to navigate their way through this new environment,” said Macquarie Adviser Services head of sales – platforms Cameron Spittle.
“We have taken a collaborative approach and engaged our clients throughout this journey, closely consulting with them to understand their needs and how we can respond to them.
“It is off the back of their feedback that we are launching the fee disclosure statement functionality and providing advisers with the tools they require to help them hit the ground running post-1 July.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all