Macquarie Wrap has announced it is launching fee disclosure statement (FDS) functionality within to assist consumers in complying with Future of Financial Advice requirements.
The functionality will allow advisers to customise their FDS in line with the services and approved product list they offer to clients.
“Advisers are going through a significant period of change at the moment, so our first priority has been to deliver a simple solution that helps them to navigate their way through this new environment,” said Macquarie Adviser Services head of sales – platforms Cameron Spittle.
“We have taken a collaborative approach and engaged our clients throughout this journey, closely consulting with them to understand their needs and how we can respond to them.
“It is off the back of their feedback that we are launching the fee disclosure statement functionality and providing advisers with the tools they require to help them hit the ground running post-1 July.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all