Macquarie Wrap has announced it is launching fee disclosure statement (FDS) functionality within to assist consumers in complying with Future of Financial Advice requirements.
The functionality will allow advisers to customise their FDS in line with the services and approved product list they offer to clients.
“Advisers are going through a significant period of change at the moment, so our first priority has been to deliver a simple solution that helps them to navigate their way through this new environment,” said Macquarie Adviser Services head of sales – platforms Cameron Spittle.
“We have taken a collaborative approach and engaged our clients throughout this journey, closely consulting with them to understand their needs and how we can respond to them.
“It is off the back of their feedback that we are launching the fee disclosure statement functionality and providing advisers with the tools they require to help them hit the ground running post-1 July.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all