The Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals (AIOFP) has announced a partnership with Instreet Investment to offer structured products to its members.
Under the agreement, Instreet will provide Personal Choice Management (PCM) – an AFSL holder, independence advocate and entity of the AIOFP - with a specifically tailored structured product for investment in Australian and global equities and other asset classes.
“We are very excited to partner with AIOFP as we have always valued feedback from independent advisers to develop relevant products for their clients,” said Instreet managing director George Lucas.
“We have been offering a tailored solution to the market for a number of years now. It is an empowering experience for our customers as it contributes to their own unique business proposition by delivering a tailored solution for their clients that truly respond to their investment needs.”
PCM director Peter Johnston says feedback from members indicates demand for products which will differentiate their business from those of institutionally-aligned advisers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Guardian financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Legg Mason funds added to Macquarie Wrap’s SMABy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Federal Court upholds ASIC adviser ban appealBy Linda Santacruz
- 23 Jun 2017BT exec joins Hub24By Staff Reporter
- view all