The Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals (AIOFP) has announced a partnership with Instreet Investment to offer structured products to its members.
Under the agreement, Instreet will provide Personal Choice Management (PCM) – an AFSL holder, independence advocate and entity of the AIOFP - with a specifically tailored structured product for investment in Australian and global equities and other asset classes.
“We are very excited to partner with AIOFP as we have always valued feedback from independent advisers to develop relevant products for their clients,” said Instreet managing director George Lucas.
“We have been offering a tailored solution to the market for a number of years now. It is an empowering experience for our customers as it contributes to their own unique business proposition by delivering a tailored solution for their clients that truly respond to their investment needs.”
PCM director Peter Johnston says feedback from members indicates demand for products which will differentiate their business from those of institutionally-aligned advisers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all