The Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals (AIOFP) has announced a partnership with Instreet Investment to offer structured products to its members.
Under the agreement, Instreet will provide Personal Choice Management (PCM) – an AFSL holder, independence advocate and entity of the AIOFP - with a specifically tailored structured product for investment in Australian and global equities and other asset classes.
“We are very excited to partner with AIOFP as we have always valued feedback from independent advisers to develop relevant products for their clients,” said Instreet managing director George Lucas.
“We have been offering a tailored solution to the market for a number of years now. It is an empowering experience for our customers as it contributes to their own unique business proposition by delivering a tailored solution for their clients that truly respond to their investment needs.”
PCM director Peter Johnston says feedback from members indicates demand for products which will differentiate their business from those of institutionally-aligned advisers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all