The Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals (AIOFP) has announced a partnership with Instreet Investment to offer structured products to its members.
Under the agreement, Instreet will provide Personal Choice Management (PCM) – an AFSL holder, independence advocate and entity of the AIOFP - with a specifically tailored structured product for investment in Australian and global equities and other asset classes.
“We are very excited to partner with AIOFP as we have always valued feedback from independent advisers to develop relevant products for their clients,” said Instreet managing director George Lucas.
“We have been offering a tailored solution to the market for a number of years now. It is an empowering experience for our customers as it contributes to their own unique business proposition by delivering a tailored solution for their clients that truly respond to their investment needs.”
PCM director Peter Johnston says feedback from members indicates demand for products which will differentiate their business from those of institutionally-aligned advisers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all