The US Financial Planning Association has announced a partnership with Your Office Agent to provide workspace and office search assistance to its members.
The service will provide assistance to members seeking office space or appropriate client meeting venues for its membership, which is made up of certified financial planner (CFP) professionals from across the United States.
More than 5,000 venues have been made available and the joint venture service will check all contracts necessary and provide a range of discounted options through its association with leased and managed office space specialist Your Office Agent.
“FPA is pleased to offer its members a service that can help them develop an ideal office space that completely suits their needs,” said US FPA executive director/CEO Lauren M Schadle.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all