The US Financial Planning Association has announced a partnership with Your Office Agent to provide workspace and office search assistance to its members.
The service will provide assistance to members seeking office space or appropriate client meeting venues for its membership, which is made up of certified financial planner (CFP) professionals from across the United States.
More than 5,000 venues have been made available and the joint venture service will check all contracts necessary and provide a range of discounted options through its association with leased and managed office space specialist Your Office Agent.
“FPA is pleased to offer its members a service that can help them develop an ideal office space that completely suits their needs,” said US FPA executive director/CEO Lauren M Schadle.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Oct 2017Advisers ‘failing’ clients by not investigating healthBy Staff Reporter
- view all