The US Financial Planning Association has announced a partnership with Your Office Agent to provide workspace and office search assistance to its members.
The service will provide assistance to members seeking office space or appropriate client meeting venues for its membership, which is made up of certified financial planner (CFP) professionals from across the United States.
More than 5,000 venues have been made available and the joint venture service will check all contracts necessary and provide a range of discounted options through its association with leased and managed office space specialist Your Office Agent.
“FPA is pleased to offer its members a service that can help them develop an ideal office space that completely suits their needs,” said US FPA executive director/CEO Lauren M Schadle.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all