The US Financial Planning Association has announced a partnership with Your Office Agent to provide workspace and office search assistance to its members.
The service will provide assistance to members seeking office space or appropriate client meeting venues for its membership, which is made up of certified financial planner (CFP) professionals from across the United States.
More than 5,000 venues have been made available and the joint venture service will check all contracts necessary and provide a range of discounted options through its association with leased and managed office space specialist Your Office Agent.
“FPA is pleased to offer its members a service that can help them develop an ideal office space that completely suits their needs,” said US FPA executive director/CEO Lauren M Schadle.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all