The US Financial Planning Association has announced a partnership with Your Office Agent to provide workspace and office search assistance to its members.
The service will provide assistance to members seeking office space or appropriate client meeting venues for its membership, which is made up of certified financial planner (CFP) professionals from across the United States.
More than 5,000 venues have been made available and the joint venture service will check all contracts necessary and provide a range of discounted options through its association with leased and managed office space specialist Your Office Agent.
“FPA is pleased to offer its members a service that can help them develop an ideal office space that completely suits their needs,” said US FPA executive director/CEO Lauren M Schadle.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 29 Jun 2017Real return fund take-up on the rise, says PerpetualBy Staff Reporter
- 29 Jun 2017CPA advice arm fuels liability concernsBy Katarina Taurian
- 29 Jun 2017ASIC takes IFA crackdown a step furtherBy Aleks Vickovich
- 28 Jun 2017Treasury reveals details of new ASIC powersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Fintech take-up doubles in AustraliaBy Tim Stewart
- 28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- view all