CleverSuper has launched a new self-managed super fund (SMSF) administration platform, aiming to increase the uptake of advice by SMSF investors.
The platform seeks to deliver more client value to existing SMSF trustees by reducing costs, alleviating administration pressures, and providing access to “no-cost investment advice.”
The platform’s founder, Custom Wealth Solutions principal Chris Appleyard, said CleverSuper will reduce costs for the industry.
He added CleverSuper has been designed to add value for advisers looking after their client’s funds and investment strategies with opportunities for “higher level system access” into clients’ accounts.
“CleverSuper has been designed for Australians by the industry, for the industry. Our goal is to provide accessibility and choice for both trustees and their financial advisers,” Appleyard said.
“CleverSuper provides virtually unlimited investment choice in any category. Investors can link their SMSF account to any other financial provider and will have direct connection to banks and trading platforms, via our dedicated marketplace,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all