CleverSuper has launched a new self-managed super fund (SMSF) administration platform, aiming to increase the uptake of advice by SMSF investors.
The platform seeks to deliver more client value to existing SMSF trustees by reducing costs, alleviating administration pressures, and providing access to “no-cost investment advice.”
The platform’s founder, Custom Wealth Solutions principal Chris Appleyard, said CleverSuper will reduce costs for the industry.
He added CleverSuper has been designed to add value for advisers looking after their client’s funds and investment strategies with opportunities for “higher level system access” into clients’ accounts.
“CleverSuper has been designed for Australians by the industry, for the industry. Our goal is to provide accessibility and choice for both trustees and their financial advisers,” Appleyard said.
“CleverSuper provides virtually unlimited investment choice in any category. Investors can link their SMSF account to any other financial provider and will have direct connection to banks and trading platforms, via our dedicated marketplace,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all