Association of Financial Advisers Inspire program chair Deborah Kent has posted a tribute to former Australian first lady Hazel Hawke, who died last week, describing her as a role model.
In a post of the Inspire program LinkedIn group, Kent, who is also managing director of Integra Financial Services, said the life work of the former first lady is relevant to supporters of Inspire.
“I would like to pay tribute to Hazel Hawke AO who passed away tonight peacefully after a long battle with Alzheimer's,” Kent posted on Thursday evening.
“Hazel was a wonderful woman who supported her husband through his career that helped him achieve the pinnacle job Prime Minister of Australia.
“Inspire is about being the best you can be in whatever you choose whether that be a business owner, employee, support staff, or like Hazel an amazing wife and Mother. She was a great role model.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all