Association of Financial Advisers Inspire program chair Deborah Kent has posted a tribute to former Australian first lady Hazel Hawke, who died last week, describing her as a role model.
In a post of the Inspire program LinkedIn group, Kent, who is also managing director of Integra Financial Services, said the life work of the former first lady is relevant to supporters of Inspire.
“I would like to pay tribute to Hazel Hawke AO who passed away tonight peacefully after a long battle with Alzheimer's,” Kent posted on Thursday evening.
“Hazel was a wonderful woman who supported her husband through his career that helped him achieve the pinnacle job Prime Minister of Australia.
“Inspire is about being the best you can be in whatever you choose whether that be a business owner, employee, support staff, or like Hazel an amazing wife and Mother. She was a great role model.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all