Association of Financial Advisers Inspire program chair Deborah Kent has posted a tribute to former Australian first lady Hazel Hawke, who died last week, describing her as a role model.
In a post of the Inspire program LinkedIn group, Kent, who is also managing director of Integra Financial Services, said the life work of the former first lady is relevant to supporters of Inspire.
“I would like to pay tribute to Hazel Hawke AO who passed away tonight peacefully after a long battle with Alzheimer's,” Kent posted on Thursday evening.
“Hazel was a wonderful woman who supported her husband through his career that helped him achieve the pinnacle job Prime Minister of Australia.
“Inspire is about being the best you can be in whatever you choose whether that be a business owner, employee, support staff, or like Hazel an amazing wife and Mother. She was a great role model.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2017CFS launches adviser toolsBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Industry fund consumer satisfaction declinesBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Advice unaffordable for families, says insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Focus rules out insto acquisitionsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 May 2017'General advice' provider gets AFSL suspensionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- view all