Association of Financial Advisers Inspire program chair Deborah Kent has posted a tribute to former Australian first lady Hazel Hawke, who died last week, describing her as a role model.
In a post of the Inspire program LinkedIn group, Kent, who is also managing director of Integra Financial Services, said the life work of the former first lady is relevant to supporters of Inspire.
“I would like to pay tribute to Hazel Hawke AO who passed away tonight peacefully after a long battle with Alzheimer's,” Kent posted on Thursday evening.
“Hazel was a wonderful woman who supported her husband through his career that helped him achieve the pinnacle job Prime Minister of Australia.
“Inspire is about being the best you can be in whatever you choose whether that be a business owner, employee, support staff, or like Hazel an amazing wife and Mother. She was a great role model.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all