Association of Financial Advisers Inspire program chair Deborah Kent has posted a tribute to former Australian first lady Hazel Hawke, who died last week, describing her as a role model.
In a post of the Inspire program LinkedIn group, Kent, who is also managing director of Integra Financial Services, said the life work of the former first lady is relevant to supporters of Inspire.
“I would like to pay tribute to Hazel Hawke AO who passed away tonight peacefully after a long battle with Alzheimer's,” Kent posted on Thursday evening.
“Hazel was a wonderful woman who supported her husband through his career that helped him achieve the pinnacle job Prime Minister of Australia.
“Inspire is about being the best you can be in whatever you choose whether that be a business owner, employee, support staff, or like Hazel an amazing wife and Mother. She was a great role model.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all