BT has updated Wrap Desktop and AdviserNET in an effort to help advisers operate in a post-Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) environment, the company has announced.
Wrap Desktop and AdviserNET have been updated to allow advisers to produce and track fee disclosure statements (FDSs) via the platform and export relevant fee information directly when creating statements, BT stated.
Advisers can also use the new tracking tool to manage fee disclosure dates, which include agreement start dates and anniversary dates, according to BT. Opt-out statuses can also be tracked via the platform.
“The FDS produced will provide advisers with all the ongoing advice fees charged to their client,” said Kelly Power, head of platforms at BT Financial Group.
“This functionality is highly customisable – allowing advisers to select the fees they wish to specify and enter the description of the services provided to meet their specific needs,” she added.
“The FOFA reforms are broad and significant and we have worked with dealer groups and advisers to design simple flexible solutions to support them in their compliance obligations.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:38FPA and AFA at odds over independenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:52Netwealth sees rise in FUMABy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017Lobbying commences for s923A repealBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:52NAB FP makes executive appointmentBy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017ASIC cracks down on s923A non-complianceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 27 Jun 2017GPS Wealth to be acquiredBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all