BT has updated Wrap Desktop and AdviserNET in an effort to help advisers operate in a post-Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) environment, the company has announced.
Wrap Desktop and AdviserNET have been updated to allow advisers to produce and track fee disclosure statements (FDSs) via the platform and export relevant fee information directly when creating statements, BT stated.
Advisers can also use the new tracking tool to manage fee disclosure dates, which include agreement start dates and anniversary dates, according to BT. Opt-out statuses can also be tracked via the platform.
“The FDS produced will provide advisers with all the ongoing advice fees charged to their client,” said Kelly Power, head of platforms at BT Financial Group.
“This functionality is highly customisable – allowing advisers to select the fees they wish to specify and enter the description of the services provided to meet their specific needs,” she added.
“The FOFA reforms are broad and significant and we have worked with dealer groups and advisers to design simple flexible solutions to support them in their compliance obligations.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all