Instreet co-founder and ifa blogger Chris Saunders has been named NSW general manager of Charter Financial Planning-aligned Partners Wealth Group (PWG).
Saunders, who was previously chief executive at Premium Wealth Management as well as an Australian rugby sevens representative, will also serve as a financial adviser for Partners Wealth Group joint venture partner Harrington McNamara.
“I am delighted that the strength and reputation of the Partners Wealth Group brand continues to attract experienced and high-calibre candidates such as Chris,” said PWG chief executive Chris McMahon.
“Chris brings significant experience with a deep understanding of what is required to grow our business in NSW,” he added.
Saunders said he was looking forward to helping PWG achieve its strategic goals and that the company has a “clear and compelling vision for expanding their business in NSW”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all