Instreet co-founder and ifa blogger Chris Saunders has been named NSW general manager of Charter Financial Planning-aligned Partners Wealth Group (PWG).
Saunders, who was previously chief executive at Premium Wealth Management as well as an Australian rugby sevens representative, will also serve as a financial adviser for Partners Wealth Group joint venture partner Harrington McNamara.
“I am delighted that the strength and reputation of the Partners Wealth Group brand continues to attract experienced and high-calibre candidates such as Chris,” said PWG chief executive Chris McMahon.
“Chris brings significant experience with a deep understanding of what is required to grow our business in NSW,” he added.
Saunders said he was looking forward to helping PWG achieve its strategic goals and that the company has a “clear and compelling vision for expanding their business in NSW”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017IOOF breakaway group sets up AFSLBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 May 2017Midwinter launches new calculator for advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017IOOF announces new online trading functionalityBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017Australia beats global average for financial literacyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017AMP looks to salaried channel for revenueBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 25 May 2017ASIC commissioner reappointedBy Staff Reporter
- view all