Instreet co-founder and ifa blogger Chris Saunders has been named NSW general manager of Charter Financial Planning-aligned Partners Wealth Group (PWG).
Saunders, who was previously chief executive at Premium Wealth Management as well as an Australian rugby sevens representative, will also serve as a financial adviser for Partners Wealth Group joint venture partner Harrington McNamara.
“I am delighted that the strength and reputation of the Partners Wealth Group brand continues to attract experienced and high-calibre candidates such as Chris,” said PWG chief executive Chris McMahon.
“Chris brings significant experience with a deep understanding of what is required to grow our business in NSW,” he added.
Saunders said he was looking forward to helping PWG achieve its strategic goals and that the company has a “clear and compelling vision for expanding their business in NSW”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all