Instreet co-founder and ifa blogger Chris Saunders has been named NSW general manager of Charter Financial Planning-aligned Partners Wealth Group (PWG).
Saunders, who was previously chief executive at Premium Wealth Management as well as an Australian rugby sevens representative, will also serve as a financial adviser for Partners Wealth Group joint venture partner Harrington McNamara.
“I am delighted that the strength and reputation of the Partners Wealth Group brand continues to attract experienced and high-calibre candidates such as Chris,” said PWG chief executive Chris McMahon.
“Chris brings significant experience with a deep understanding of what is required to grow our business in NSW,” he added.
Saunders said he was looking forward to helping PWG achieve its strategic goals and that the company has a “clear and compelling vision for expanding their business in NSW”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all