Instreet co-founder and ifa blogger Chris Saunders has been named NSW general manager of Charter Financial Planning-aligned Partners Wealth Group (PWG).
Saunders, who was previously chief executive at Premium Wealth Management as well as an Australian rugby sevens representative, will also serve as a financial adviser for Partners Wealth Group joint venture partner Harrington McNamara.
“I am delighted that the strength and reputation of the Partners Wealth Group brand continues to attract experienced and high-calibre candidates such as Chris,” said PWG chief executive Chris McMahon.
“Chris brings significant experience with a deep understanding of what is required to grow our business in NSW,” he added.
Saunders said he was looking forward to helping PWG achieve its strategic goals and that the company has a “clear and compelling vision for expanding their business in NSW”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shutters financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all