Suncorp Advice has made a new appointment as it looks to further practice development for its authorised representatives, particularly around the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
The company has appointed Michael Frawley as practice development manager for Suncorp’s self-employed advisory channel in Queensland.
In his new role, Mr Frawley will be responsible for partnering with Suncorp-licensed advisers in Queensland, to assist their best practice procedures including changes surrounding fee for service and FOFA requirements.
“Suncorp Advice is a key channel, which specialises in offering quality life risk solutions to independent financial advisers,” Suncorp Advice executive manager Stephen Daly said.
“Our advice channel holds significant value to Suncorp Life and that is evident in the recent growth this group has experienced.”
Mr Frawley will also partner with Suncorp authorised agents to help them grow practice revenue, coach financial planners in providing advice, and help them maintain professional standards.
He has more than 12 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017Andy Marshall joins IOOFBy Larissa Waterson
- 23 May 2017Super unattractive for modest earners: accounting bodyBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2017Non-bank bodies slam single EDR schemeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 May 2017InvestmentLink boosts goals-based advice initiativeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017CFS launches managed accounts solutionBy Staff Reporter
- view all