Suncorp Advice has made a new appointment as it looks to further practice development for its authorised representatives, particularly around the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
The company has appointed Michael Frawley as practice development manager for Suncorp’s self-employed advisory channel in Queensland.
In his new role, Mr Frawley will be responsible for partnering with Suncorp-licensed advisers in Queensland, to assist their best practice procedures including changes surrounding fee for service and FOFA requirements.
“Suncorp Advice is a key channel, which specialises in offering quality life risk solutions to independent financial advisers,” Suncorp Advice executive manager Stephen Daly said.
“Our advice channel holds significant value to Suncorp Life and that is evident in the recent growth this group has experienced.”
Mr Frawley will also partner with Suncorp authorised agents to help them grow practice revenue, coach financial planners in providing advice, and help them maintain professional standards.
He has more than 12 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all