Suncorp Advice has made a new appointment as it looks to further practice development for its authorised representatives, particularly around the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
The company has appointed Michael Frawley as practice development manager for Suncorp’s self-employed advisory channel in Queensland.
In his new role, Mr Frawley will be responsible for partnering with Suncorp-licensed advisers in Queensland, to assist their best practice procedures including changes surrounding fee for service and FOFA requirements.
“Suncorp Advice is a key channel, which specialises in offering quality life risk solutions to independent financial advisers,” Suncorp Advice executive manager Stephen Daly said.
“Our advice channel holds significant value to Suncorp Life and that is evident in the recent growth this group has experienced.”
Mr Frawley will also partner with Suncorp authorised agents to help them grow practice revenue, coach financial planners in providing advice, and help them maintain professional standards.
He has more than 12 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all