Suncorp Advice has made a new appointment as it looks to further practice development for its authorised representatives, particularly around the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
The company has appointed Michael Frawley as practice development manager for Suncorp’s self-employed advisory channel in Queensland.
In his new role, Mr Frawley will be responsible for partnering with Suncorp-licensed advisers in Queensland, to assist their best practice procedures including changes surrounding fee for service and FOFA requirements.
“Suncorp Advice is a key channel, which specialises in offering quality life risk solutions to independent financial advisers,” Suncorp Advice executive manager Stephen Daly said.
“Our advice channel holds significant value to Suncorp Life and that is evident in the recent growth this group has experienced.”
Mr Frawley will also partner with Suncorp authorised agents to help them grow practice revenue, coach financial planners in providing advice, and help them maintain professional standards.
He has more than 12 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all