Liz Ward has stepped into the role of head of education services at the SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA).
Ward will make the step up from her current role as education manager at SPAA.
The appointment was necessitated by the departure of former technical director Peter Burgess to AMP last month.
Former head of education Graeme Colley, who took over Burgess’s role as head of technical and policy standards, said Ward will take more of a leadership role in the education side of SPAA.
“We really want to expand our education into things like mortgage broking and practice management,” Colley told ifa.
SPAA is also looking to fill a new support role that will report to Colley and Ward, he added.
"That person will be responsible for the writing I used to do on the education side of things,” said Colley.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all