Platform producer Investorfirst has named a new head of product and distribution for its HUB24 listed platform business to drive interest from financial planning firms.
Wes Gillett, the former leader of Asgard Wealth Solutions' white label platform business, has been recruited for the position, and will seek to use his experience in distribution to licensees and advice practices in his former role.
Gillett also formerly headed sales teams for ING Australia, Skandia, KPMG and Future Plus.
“Wes brings 25 years' industry experience and a wealth of knowledge in the retail and institutional platform distribution space and we are delighted he has joined us at a time of significant change and opportunity,” acting chief executive Jason Entwhistle said.
Gillett will focus efforts on the non-aligned dealer market, according to a company statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all