Platform producer Investorfirst has named a new head of product and distribution for its HUB24 listed platform business to drive interest from financial planning firms.
Wes Gillett, the former leader of Asgard Wealth Solutions' white label platform business, has been recruited for the position, and will seek to use his experience in distribution to licensees and advice practices in his former role.
Gillett also formerly headed sales teams for ING Australia, Skandia, KPMG and Future Plus.
“Wes brings 25 years' industry experience and a wealth of knowledge in the retail and institutional platform distribution space and we are delighted he has joined us at a time of significant change and opportunity,” acting chief executive Jason Entwhistle said.
Gillett will focus efforts on the non-aligned dealer market, according to a company statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all