Platform producer Investorfirst has named a new head of product and distribution for its HUB24 listed platform business to drive interest from financial planning firms.
Wes Gillett, the former leader of Asgard Wealth Solutions' white label platform business, has been recruited for the position, and will seek to use his experience in distribution to licensees and advice practices in his former role.
Gillett also formerly headed sales teams for ING Australia, Skandia, KPMG and Future Plus.
“Wes brings 25 years' industry experience and a wealth of knowledge in the retail and institutional platform distribution space and we are delighted he has joined us at a time of significant change and opportunity,” acting chief executive Jason Entwhistle said.
Gillett will focus efforts on the non-aligned dealer market, according to a company statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all