Platform producer Investorfirst has named a new head of product and distribution for its HUB24 listed platform business to drive interest from financial planning firms.
Wes Gillett, the former leader of Asgard Wealth Solutions' white label platform business, has been recruited for the position, and will seek to use his experience in distribution to licensees and advice practices in his former role.
Gillett also formerly headed sales teams for ING Australia, Skandia, KPMG and Future Plus.
“Wes brings 25 years' industry experience and a wealth of knowledge in the retail and institutional platform distribution space and we are delighted he has joined us at a time of significant change and opportunity,” acting chief executive Jason Entwhistle said.
Gillett will focus efforts on the non-aligned dealer market, according to a company statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all