Platform producer Investorfirst has named a new head of product and distribution for its HUB24 listed platform business to drive interest from financial planning firms.
Wes Gillett, the former leader of Asgard Wealth Solutions' white label platform business, has been recruited for the position, and will seek to use his experience in distribution to licensees and advice practices in his former role.
Gillett also formerly headed sales teams for ING Australia, Skandia, KPMG and Future Plus.
“Wes brings 25 years' industry experience and a wealth of knowledge in the retail and institutional platform distribution space and we are delighted he has joined us at a time of significant change and opportunity,” acting chief executive Jason Entwhistle said.
Gillett will focus efforts on the non-aligned dealer market, according to a company statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all