Trigon Financial has signed an agreement with FIFO Capital to broaden its holistic approach and provide support to its in-house mortgage brokers and financial planners.
In a statement released Friday, Trigon explained the new relationship will see FIFO – an invoice discount and factoring business – provide solutions for Trigon brokers to “help their business clients with a range of financial solutions outside traditional mortgage broking”.
The statement said the relationship would help with the company’s joint venture plans in the financial planning and accounting sectors.
“We recognise forming relationships in this marketplace is hard and unless you can offer your referral partner something more than broking, the door is generally closed” said Trigon managing director Robert Weeks.
“We are finding that our various different and often unique offerings are opening doors for our brokers, who can now offer more than your basic traditional broking service.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all