Trigon Financial has signed an agreement with FIFO Capital to broaden its holistic approach and provide support to its in-house mortgage brokers and financial planners.
In a statement released Friday, Trigon explained the new relationship will see FIFO – an invoice discount and factoring business – provide solutions for Trigon brokers to “help their business clients with a range of financial solutions outside traditional mortgage broking”.
The statement said the relationship would help with the company’s joint venture plans in the financial planning and accounting sectors.
“We recognise forming relationships in this marketplace is hard and unless you can offer your referral partner something more than broking, the door is generally closed” said Trigon managing director Robert Weeks.
“We are finding that our various different and often unique offerings are opening doors for our brokers, who can now offer more than your basic traditional broking service.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all