Trigon Financial has signed an agreement with FIFO Capital to broaden its holistic approach and provide support to its in-house mortgage brokers and financial planners.
In a statement released Friday, Trigon explained the new relationship will see FIFO – an invoice discount and factoring business – provide solutions for Trigon brokers to “help their business clients with a range of financial solutions outside traditional mortgage broking”.
The statement said the relationship would help with the company’s joint venture plans in the financial planning and accounting sectors.
“We recognise forming relationships in this marketplace is hard and unless you can offer your referral partner something more than broking, the door is generally closed” said Trigon managing director Robert Weeks.
“We are finding that our various different and often unique offerings are opening doors for our brokers, who can now offer more than your basic traditional broking service.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all