Trigon Financial has signed an agreement with FIFO Capital to broaden its holistic approach and provide support to its in-house mortgage brokers and financial planners.
In a statement released Friday, Trigon explained the new relationship will see FIFO – an invoice discount and factoring business – provide solutions for Trigon brokers to “help their business clients with a range of financial solutions outside traditional mortgage broking”.
The statement said the relationship would help with the company’s joint venture plans in the financial planning and accounting sectors.
“We recognise forming relationships in this marketplace is hard and unless you can offer your referral partner something more than broking, the door is generally closed” said Trigon managing director Robert Weeks.
“We are finding that our various different and often unique offerings are opening doors for our brokers, who can now offer more than your basic traditional broking service.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- view all