BT-aligned licensee Securitor has initiated a social media capability through which its advisers engage online with clients and the wider community.
Using social media tools Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, the dealer group will help advisers to harness the power of the communicative technology to help them foster strong online relationships and provide information to current and prospective clients.
Securitor managing director Matt Englund said the new offering reflects the licensee’s advice philosophy.
“Our business is built on the value of community, connecting a community of like-minded professionals. For Securitor, social media is about cementing our adviser relationships, expanding our community of influence, and encouraging transparency by demonstrating the value of advice,” he said.
“I think many advisers have been wondering about social media and wanting to get involved, but have not known how,” said Englund.
“This has led to an ad hoc approach by both dealer groups and practices.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all