BT-aligned licensee Securitor has initiated a social media capability through which its advisers engage online with clients and the wider community.
Using social media tools Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, the dealer group will help advisers to harness the power of the communicative technology to help them foster strong online relationships and provide information to current and prospective clients.
Securitor managing director Matt Englund said the new offering reflects the licensee’s advice philosophy.
“Our business is built on the value of community, connecting a community of like-minded professionals. For Securitor, social media is about cementing our adviser relationships, expanding our community of influence, and encouraging transparency by demonstrating the value of advice,” he said.
“I think many advisers have been wondering about social media and wanting to get involved, but have not known how,” said Englund.
“This has led to an ad hoc approach by both dealer groups and practices.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all