Colonial First State (CFS) has relaunched its regulatory reforms website to clarify for advisers reforms such as the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) and Stronger Super.
The Understanding Regulatory Reforms website has been relaunched in light of further legislation and the release of some regulatory guidance, according to CFS.
The site now offers information related to the FOFA reforms impacting CFS’ business, such as opt-in and fee disclosure. It also includes an overview of the Stronger Super reforms and its impacts, an announcement stated.
“Over the coming months we will be in continuous dialogue with our advisers as they seek further clarity on what the reforms mean and how we will be supporting them through the changes,” CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said.
Understanding Regulatory Reforms was initially launched 18 months ago as a tool to keep advisers updated on the FOFA and Stronger Super reforms, CFS said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:55CFS launches adviser toolsBy Staff Reporter
- 10:55Industry fund consumer satisfaction declinesBy Staff Reporter
- 10:55Advice unaffordable for families, says insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 10:55Focus rules out insto acquisitionsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:55'General advice' provider gets AFSL suspensionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- view all