Colonial First State (CFS) has relaunched its regulatory reforms website to clarify for advisers reforms such as the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) and Stronger Super.
The Understanding Regulatory Reforms website has been relaunched in light of further legislation and the release of some regulatory guidance, according to CFS.
The site now offers information related to the FOFA reforms impacting CFS’ business, such as opt-in and fee disclosure. It also includes an overview of the Stronger Super reforms and its impacts, an announcement stated.
“Over the coming months we will be in continuous dialogue with our advisers as they seek further clarity on what the reforms mean and how we will be supporting them through the changes,” CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said.
Understanding Regulatory Reforms was initially launched 18 months ago as a tool to keep advisers updated on the FOFA and Stronger Super reforms, CFS said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all