Colonial First State (CFS) has relaunched its regulatory reforms website to clarify for advisers reforms such as the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) and Stronger Super.
The Understanding Regulatory Reforms website has been relaunched in light of further legislation and the release of some regulatory guidance, according to CFS.
The site now offers information related to the FOFA reforms impacting CFS’ business, such as opt-in and fee disclosure. It also includes an overview of the Stronger Super reforms and its impacts, an announcement stated.
“Over the coming months we will be in continuous dialogue with our advisers as they seek further clarity on what the reforms mean and how we will be supporting them through the changes,” CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said.
Understanding Regulatory Reforms was initially launched 18 months ago as a tool to keep advisers updated on the FOFA and Stronger Super reforms, CFS said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Nov 2018CBA admits lax attitude with ASIC on advice woesBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018FASEA clarifies existing adviser educational standardsBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Nov 2018Days of ‘one-dimenional’ adviser are over: MentorBy Reporter
- 21 Nov 2018FPA attempts to ban Raftery from conferenceBy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- view all