Colonial First State (CFS) has relaunched its regulatory reforms website to clarify for advisers reforms such as the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) and Stronger Super.
The Understanding Regulatory Reforms website has been relaunched in light of further legislation and the release of some regulatory guidance, according to CFS.
The site now offers information related to the FOFA reforms impacting CFS’ business, such as opt-in and fee disclosure. It also includes an overview of the Stronger Super reforms and its impacts, an announcement stated.
“Over the coming months we will be in continuous dialogue with our advisers as they seek further clarity on what the reforms mean and how we will be supporting them through the changes,” CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said.
Understanding Regulatory Reforms was initially launched 18 months ago as a tool to keep advisers updated on the FOFA and Stronger Super reforms, CFS said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all