Humble Financial Services has announced a partnership with California-based technology company Nimble to provide a “seamless” web-based solution to client management.
The platform integrates social media with email contacts and digital conversations, allowing businesses to better manage communications with clients.
Colin Williams, director of Humble Financial Services and a regular ifa blogger, said the technology is suitable to a financial advice practice.
“We are excited to announce this new solution partnership with Nimble,” he said.
“We are pleased to offer our customers Nimble, which unifies email, calendar and social channels in one application.
“This will allow our customers to easily see all of the communications made with their contacts, no matter where the conversations took place.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all