Humble Financial Services has announced a partnership with California-based technology company Nimble to provide a “seamless” web-based solution to client management.
The platform integrates social media with email contacts and digital conversations, allowing businesses to better manage communications with clients.
Colin Williams, director of Humble Financial Services and a regular ifa blogger, said the technology is suitable to a financial advice practice.
“We are excited to announce this new solution partnership with Nimble,” he said.
“We are pleased to offer our customers Nimble, which unifies email, calendar and social channels in one application.
“This will allow our customers to easily see all of the communications made with their contacts, no matter where the conversations took place.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017Andy Marshall joins IOOFBy Larissa Waterson
- 23 May 2017Super unattractive for modest earners: accounting bodyBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2017Non-bank bodies slam single EDR schemeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 May 2017InvestmentLink boosts goals-based advice initiativeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017CFS launches managed accounts solutionBy Staff Reporter
- view all