Humble Financial Services has announced a partnership with California-based technology company Nimble to provide a “seamless” web-based solution to client management.
The platform integrates social media with email contacts and digital conversations, allowing businesses to better manage communications with clients.
Colin Williams, director of Humble Financial Services and a regular ifa blogger, said the technology is suitable to a financial advice practice.
“We are excited to announce this new solution partnership with Nimble,” he said.
“We are pleased to offer our customers Nimble, which unifies email, calendar and social channels in one application.
“This will allow our customers to easily see all of the communications made with their contacts, no matter where the conversations took place.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2017Managed Accounts Holdings in M&A playBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 Sep 2017Client engagement driven by language: IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 25 Sep 2017Major banks ditch ATM feesBy Staff Reporter
- 25 Sep 2017IRESS announces $2m RegTech investmentBy Tim Stewart and Killian Plastow
- 25 Sep 2017Adviser equity key to best practiceBy Aleks Vickovich and Tim Stewart
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- view all