Humble Financial Services has announced a partnership with California-based technology company Nimble to provide a “seamless” web-based solution to client management.
The platform integrates social media with email contacts and digital conversations, allowing businesses to better manage communications with clients.
Colin Williams, director of Humble Financial Services and a regular ifa blogger, said the technology is suitable to a financial advice practice.
“We are excited to announce this new solution partnership with Nimble,” he said.
“We are pleased to offer our customers Nimble, which unifies email, calendar and social channels in one application.
“This will allow our customers to easily see all of the communications made with their contacts, no matter where the conversations took place.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- view all