Humble Financial Services has announced a partnership with California-based technology company Nimble to provide a “seamless” web-based solution to client management.
The platform integrates social media with email contacts and digital conversations, allowing businesses to better manage communications with clients.
Colin Williams, director of Humble Financial Services and a regular ifa blogger, said the technology is suitable to a financial advice practice.
“We are excited to announce this new solution partnership with Nimble,” he said.
“We are pleased to offer our customers Nimble, which unifies email, calendar and social channels in one application.
“This will allow our customers to easily see all of the communications made with their contacts, no matter where the conversations took place.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all