Melbourne-based Synchron practice Wealth Enhancers has recruited a new portfolio manager with strong experience of global markets, following a two-year search by the company’s directors.
Wealth Enhancers CEO Finn Kelly said the addition of Fabio Ferri in the new role marks a new direction for the firm.
“Wealth Enhancers is entering a new phase in its growth plans and a dedicated investments specialist like Fabio was needed to maximise the opportunities for our growing client base,” Kelly said.
“I’ve spent two years trying to find the right person to fit this role, who actually gets the way we invest at Wealth Enhancers.
“Finally, I have found in Fabio, someone we can trust with our very valued clients.”
Ferri has experience of international markets, having spent more than a decade working in financial centres London, New York and Milan.
Kelly said the recruitment reflected the importance of a global outlook. “In current and expected future market conditions, it is imperative to have a good understanding of the global investment environment,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 27 Jun 2017ASIC cracks down on s923A non-complianceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 27 Jun 2017GPS Wealth to be acquiredBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Former AMP adviser gets permanent banBy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017ABA demands rejection of state-based bank taxBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017New Trilogy fund aims for retireesBy Staff Reporter
- view all