Melbourne-based Synchron practice Wealth Enhancers has recruited a new portfolio manager with strong experience of global markets, following a two-year search by the company’s directors.
Wealth Enhancers CEO Finn Kelly said the addition of Fabio Ferri in the new role marks a new direction for the firm.
“Wealth Enhancers is entering a new phase in its growth plans and a dedicated investments specialist like Fabio was needed to maximise the opportunities for our growing client base,” Kelly said.
“I’ve spent two years trying to find the right person to fit this role, who actually gets the way we invest at Wealth Enhancers.
“Finally, I have found in Fabio, someone we can trust with our very valued clients.”
Ferri has experience of international markets, having spent more than a decade working in financial centres London, New York and Milan.
Kelly said the recruitment reflected the importance of a global outlook. “In current and expected future market conditions, it is imperative to have a good understanding of the global investment environment,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- view all