Wealthtrac has launched an administration platform to help advisers meet post-FOFA challenges, the company has announced.
The cloud-based platform offers tax reporting, wrap-style reporting tools with mobile access and an in-built compliance engine.
“We have been working closely with our advisers to understand their changing needs post FOFA, with issues such as fees, compliance, and process automation being at the top of the list,” Wealthtrac managing director and chief executive officer, Matthew Johnson said.
“We also offer a number of features that we believe are not available from other SMSF services including tax and compliance reporting as well as mobile access.”
The platform aims to bring administration and reporting functions together for advisers, which Johnson said will create “significant efficiencies.”
“With most SMSF solutions, advisers and trustees need a range of additional systems, including a reporting platform, an accounting system and often an IDPS to manage the investments,” he said.
New features for the platform are due to be released later in the year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all