Wealthtrac has launched an administration platform to help advisers meet post-FOFA challenges, the company has announced.
The cloud-based platform offers tax reporting, wrap-style reporting tools with mobile access and an in-built compliance engine.
“We have been working closely with our advisers to understand their changing needs post FOFA, with issues such as fees, compliance, and process automation being at the top of the list,” Wealthtrac managing director and chief executive officer, Matthew Johnson said.
“We also offer a number of features that we believe are not available from other SMSF services including tax and compliance reporting as well as mobile access.”
The platform aims to bring administration and reporting functions together for advisers, which Johnson said will create “significant efficiencies.”
“With most SMSF solutions, advisers and trustees need a range of additional systems, including a reporting platform, an accounting system and often an IDPS to manage the investments,” he said.
New features for the platform are due to be released later in the year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- view all