IRESS has released its new XPLANtouch app for advisers, providing access to client data and tools on mobile devices.
The XPLANtouch app is an extension of IRESS’s XPLAN advice platform and was developed as a result of continuing client demand.
“The app allows advisers to present a client’s data in a visual mind map,” IRESS managing director Andrew Walsh said.
“They can also complete the risk profiling questionnaire; produce results; and discuss outcomes with clients - all while sitting with the client in the client meeting.”
IRESS said the XPLANtouch can also be configured to match the corporate branding of financial advice businesses and can be packaged as an adviser branded app.
Mr Walsh said IRESS has an investment in and program of enhancements to XPLANtouch and will continue to work closely with clients on new ideas and opportunities.
"Support for tablets is a key strategic initiative of IRESS,” he said.
“Our clients want the convenience of mobile devices and we are keen to facilitate this.”
XPLANtouch for advisers is available with release 2.7 of XPLAN.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all