IRESS has released its new XPLANtouch app for advisers, providing access to client data and tools on mobile devices.
The XPLANtouch app is an extension of IRESS’s XPLAN advice platform and was developed as a result of continuing client demand.
“The app allows advisers to present a client’s data in a visual mind map,” IRESS managing director Andrew Walsh said.
“They can also complete the risk profiling questionnaire; produce results; and discuss outcomes with clients - all while sitting with the client in the client meeting.”
IRESS said the XPLANtouch can also be configured to match the corporate branding of financial advice businesses and can be packaged as an adviser branded app.
Mr Walsh said IRESS has an investment in and program of enhancements to XPLANtouch and will continue to work closely with clients on new ideas and opportunities.
"Support for tablets is a key strategic initiative of IRESS,” he said.
“Our clients want the convenience of mobile devices and we are keen to facilitate this.”
XPLANtouch for advisers is available with release 2.7 of XPLAN.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all