IRESS has released its new XPLANtouch app for advisers, providing access to client data and tools on mobile devices.
The XPLANtouch app is an extension of IRESS’s XPLAN advice platform and was developed as a result of continuing client demand.
“The app allows advisers to present a client’s data in a visual mind map,” IRESS managing director Andrew Walsh said.
“They can also complete the risk profiling questionnaire; produce results; and discuss outcomes with clients - all while sitting with the client in the client meeting.”
IRESS said the XPLANtouch can also be configured to match the corporate branding of financial advice businesses and can be packaged as an adviser branded app.
Mr Walsh said IRESS has an investment in and program of enhancements to XPLANtouch and will continue to work closely with clients on new ideas and opportunities.
"Support for tablets is a key strategic initiative of IRESS,” he said.
“Our clients want the convenience of mobile devices and we are keen to facilitate this.”
XPLANtouch for advisers is available with release 2.7 of XPLAN.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all