IRESS has released its new XPLANtouch app for advisers, providing access to client data and tools on mobile devices.
The XPLANtouch app is an extension of IRESS’s XPLAN advice platform and was developed as a result of continuing client demand.
“The app allows advisers to present a client’s data in a visual mind map,” IRESS managing director Andrew Walsh said.
“They can also complete the risk profiling questionnaire; produce results; and discuss outcomes with clients - all while sitting with the client in the client meeting.”
IRESS said the XPLANtouch can also be configured to match the corporate branding of financial advice businesses and can be packaged as an adviser branded app.
Mr Walsh said IRESS has an investment in and program of enhancements to XPLANtouch and will continue to work closely with clients on new ideas and opportunities.
"Support for tablets is a key strategic initiative of IRESS,” he said.
“Our clients want the convenience of mobile devices and we are keen to facilitate this.”
XPLANtouch for advisers is available with release 2.7 of XPLAN.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all