ifa has strengthened its rapidly expanding digital presence with the release of a new monthly iPad version of ifa magazine.
Launched today, the new iApp connects readers with content across ifa’s print, web and broadcast channels, delivering the latest news and business intelligence from across the industry.
Publisher Russell Stephenson says the launch of the ifa iPad application reaffirms the title’s commitment to ensuring readers remain at the forefront of industry change and developments.
“It is our aim to provide a powerful business resource that is not only informative but also convenient for our readers,” Stephenson said. “Our recent push towards digital publishing is a positive step towards achieving just that.”
“Innovation is at the heart of everything we produce and we will continue to deliver quality information, insight and opinions to the industry via the latest products in digital publishing,” he said.
The ifa iPad app is now available for download on the iTunes store. To download the latest issue of ifa please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all