ifa has strengthened its rapidly expanding digital presence with the release of a new monthly iPad version of ifa magazine.
Launched today, the new iApp connects readers with content across ifa’s print, web and broadcast channels, delivering the latest news and business intelligence from across the industry.
Publisher Russell Stephenson says the launch of the ifa iPad application reaffirms the title’s commitment to ensuring readers remain at the forefront of industry change and developments.
“It is our aim to provide a powerful business resource that is not only informative but also convenient for our readers,” Stephenson said. “Our recent push towards digital publishing is a positive step towards achieving just that.”
“Innovation is at the heart of everything we produce and we will continue to deliver quality information, insight and opinions to the industry via the latest products in digital publishing,” he said.
The ifa iPad app is now available for download on the iTunes store. To download the latest issue of ifa please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all