ifa has strengthened its rapidly expanding digital presence with the release of a new monthly iPad version of ifa magazine.
Launched today, the new iApp connects readers with content across ifa’s print, web and broadcast channels, delivering the latest news and business intelligence from across the industry.
Publisher Russell Stephenson says the launch of the ifa iPad application reaffirms the title’s commitment to ensuring readers remain at the forefront of industry change and developments.
“It is our aim to provide a powerful business resource that is not only informative but also convenient for our readers,” Stephenson said. “Our recent push towards digital publishing is a positive step towards achieving just that.”
“Innovation is at the heart of everything we produce and we will continue to deliver quality information, insight and opinions to the industry via the latest products in digital publishing,” he said.
The ifa iPad app is now available for download on the iTunes store. To download the latest issue of ifa please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all