AMP Group’s Genesys Wealth Advisers has awarded Stanford Brown Financial Advisers as its Member Firm of the Year at the group's awards event this month.
David Brown from Stanford Brown Financial Advisers also picked up the Ballesty Sikemma Award (named after Genesys founders Paul Ballesty and John Sikkema) for outstanding professional performance by an individual adviser.
Genesys Wealth Advisers managing director Paul Robertson said Brown is a strong role model to his peers, makes a significant contribution to the industry and is an active contributor to his local community.
Potential Private Wealth’s Sacha Sanders received the Richard Harvey Award which recognises excellence in up-and-coming advisers. The award is named in honour of the late Richard Harvey, who Genesys said is remembered for the mentoring he offered his colleagues.
Robertson said Sanders has already had a big impact on the financial services industry and has an “unflinching commitment to professional development”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Nov 2018CBA admits lax attitude with ASIC on advice woesBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018FASEA clarifies existing adviser educational standardsBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Nov 2018Days of ‘one-dimenional’ adviser are over: MentorBy Reporter
- 21 Nov 2018FPA attempts to ban Raftery from conferenceBy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- view all